Apollo

VIP
What qualifications do you have exactly? are you a virologist, epidemiologist huh okay none exactly sit comfy in your germanic home and stfu and stop spreading bullshit to these idiots on this forum

Do you really believe these same experts who initially claimed there was no human-to-human transmission to calm people down, then said masks don't work so they could buy it up first etc. Don't be a sheep.

Apollo

VIP
That's what you think my young friend, Silly rabbit tricks are for kids and foolish people of your kind.

What I am saying is not a conspiracy theory (like that dumb 5G one), but a fact, even the CIA is looking into it:

It is only a matter of time that it will be revealed to the general public.

Do you really believe these same experts who initially claimed there was no human-to-human transmission to calm people down, then said masks don't work so they could buy it up first etc. Don't be a sheep.

I don't belief most of them, btw there is to many disinfo out there so I'm just saying plz dont add into it.

What qualifications do you have exactly? are you a virologist, epidemiologist huh okay none exactly sit comfy in your germanic home and stfu and stop spreading bullshit to these idiots on this forum
You don't need a PhD to read and understand scientific studies, so chill out with the appeal to authority shit.

It's sooo mentally draining. There's new research indicating the virus might primarily be targeting blood-cells and that the lungs are just it's point of entry. But I can't even muster the energy to care anymore:kendrickcry::friendhug:

It might get better. As we learn more about the disease it might offer new treatments. P.S the second wave is coming hence why I won't be leaving the house. I'll let the low IQ docile brexiters be sent to the slaughterhouse by their ethnocentric nationalistic party. I will not be joining them lol.

What I am saying is not a conspiracy theory (like that dumb 5G one), but a fact, even the CIA is looking into it:

It is only a matter of time that it will be revealed to the general public.

Trump officials!!

You don't need PhDs to read and understand scientific studies, so chill out with the appeal to authority shit. You smooth brained f-ggot.

You need two brain cells to disseminate real information from the bullshit that is spread, and frankly my dear you have none zip zilch

Sit in the corner like the little dunce you are and be quiet.

34fhiz.jpg

It might get better. As we learn more about the disease it might offer new treatments. P.S the second wave is coming hence why I won't be leaving the house. I'll let the low IQ docile brexiters be sent to the slaughterhouse by their ethnocentric nationalistic party. I will not be joining them lol.
Same, I'll use it as an opportunity to stock up on shit and to buy some more gym equipment, but other than that it'll be business as usual for me. I've made peace with the idea that this will be the norm for the foreseeable future wallahi.

lol @Nak Muay your random temper flare-ups reminds me of the ones I have where I try and be nice but end up calling someone a daft twat. I've noticed this with the other Brits too lol.

The nice thing is you and @Baki can do this and move on, whereas when the Canadians and the American xoolo get into something they start reporting and the fight continues for days.

Anyway, you can buy most gym stuff from Amazon now, no?

lol @Nak Muay your random temper flare-ups reminds me of the ones I have where I try and be nice but end up calling someone a daft twat. I've noticed this with the other Brits too lol.

The nice thing is you and @Baki can do this and move on, whereas when the Canadians and the American xoolo get into something they start reporting and the fight continues for days.

Anyway, you can buy most gym stuff from Amazon now, no?
If I took every internet disagreement personal I'd have died from high blood pressure a while backlol.
Amazon's sellers are doing typical yahudi shit with prices, gumtree's better for shit like squat racks etc.

Apollo

VIP

Summary of the leaked intelligence agencies report:
  • A leaked 15-page dossier from the 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance says China's secrecy over the pandemic is an 'assault on international transparency'

• The US, Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand intelligence agencies have exposed a series of cover-ups

• It claims Five Eyes found a 'deadly denial of human-to-human transmission'

• Researchers who tried to raise the alarm have been silenced or disappeared and evidence of the outbreak was destroyed, it adds

• Report shows China refused to hand over virus samples to develop vaccines and censored its internet

• China also allegedly censored virus news on search engines from December

• The leaked files show the nations have evidence the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Summary of the leaked intelligence agencies report:
  • A leaked 15-page dossier from the 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance says China's secrecy over the pandemic is an 'assault on international transparency'

• The US, Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand intelligence agencies have exposed a series of cover-ups

• It claims Five Eyes found a 'deadly denial of human-to-human transmission'

• Researchers who tried to raise the alarm have been silenced or disappeared and evidence of the outbreak was destroyed, it adds

• Report shows China refused to hand over virus samples to develop vaccines and censored its internet

• China also allegedly censored virus news on search engines from December

• The leaked files show the nations have evidence the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology

How long would you say it will be before this becomes common knowledge and the evidence is too much to deny? Also what do you think the repercussions will be for China for their handling of the disease

Trending