Im a proud sumal who is from the noble arab world :gaasdrink:
arab.png

Bloody Abeed.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I’m at work right now, so I’m literally getting paid to talk to you. If you want my advice go and seek some help because you may suffer from identity crisis which is understandable after 28 years of civil war.

what crisis?:heh: we are both arabs m8:) or would you want to be an abeed instead:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra why, are you not a fan of women and children? I would of thought you would be first in line to help your fellow sisters and their children.

I am a fan huuno. But i also know my limitations. I can't help everybody. I think u have passion for this cause. We all have our causes and what we are passionate about.

I am passionate about being a house wife. :)

darkarabian56

arabianking
Only thing that has me worried is my uncle is in Italy im praying for him. That virus would be very dangerous for a family like mine.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Kentucky southern accent " the only way to get better from that dangerous devil disease from hell is to pray ……...

then do that dance that protect you from the devil illness

that's right, that's right, do that again......

that's a good man...."
This is sixir isn’t it

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...e/news-story/f58f19c5eeae99b845c54e2d2b9305ca

Chinese doctors say autopsies of coronavirus victims suggest the deadly illness is “like a combination of SARS and AIDS” that can cause “irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers.

The grim finding was reported on by Communist Party mouthpiece the Global Times on Friday, after a paper by Wuhan doctors published in the Journal of Forensic Medicine earlier in the week went viral on Chinese social media.

“The influence of COVID-19 on the human body is like a combination of SARS and AIDS as it damages both the lungs and immune systems,” Peng Zhiyong, director of the intensive care unit of the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University in Wuhan, told the Global Times.

This sh1t is getting serious. Time to stay in your home and stay away from people

being scared will keep you alert

Yeah its clearly man made disease to reduce the worlds population. There is a teacher a school near me that got it and the whole school is shut down now

You a smart dude. Remember when the outbreak of the Ebola and Zika viruses first appeared, remember the same scare tactics used by the media? and it just disappeared, never to be heard again. How are you going to tell me that they can come up with a cure for those types of ''viruses'' but not this so called ''Corona'' virus.

Trending

Latest posts