Allah put this disease down on China for torturing the Muslims and putting them into concentration camps.

The world didn’t do anything about that and now it’s spread.

Apollo

VIP
You a smart dude. Remember when the outbreak of the Ebola and Zika viruses first appeared, remember the same scare tactics used by the media? and it just disappeared, never to be heard again. How are you going to tell me that they can come up with a cure for those types of ''viruses'' but not this so called ''Corona'' virus.

Ebola and Zika were tropical diseases that were unlikely to affect the temperate zone of the world.

Covid-19 is way different as it is airborne and is most potent in the temperate zone of the World (the West, East Asia etc).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
being scared will keep you alert

Yeah its clearly man made disease to reduce the worlds population. There is a teacher a school near me that got it and the whole school is shut down now
Don't reply to my comment. I don't want to be infected :nahgirl:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
We should totally follow the step of Russia, they have far less cases despite them having a very large population and boarding to many countries

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-hasn-t-had-any-new-coronavirus-cases-why-is-that-1.5479374

It also messes with your kidneys and fertility (young men).

I am starting to think this was engineered in a lab.
There is definitely more to it and we will never know, why did the “whistleblower” Dr. Li Wenliang die when he tried to warn about the outbreak and his family? A young 34 year old healthy doctor? I thought only elderly or multiple-sick people had increased risk of dying?

Sounds very strange to me that Dr Li and his family contracted the Corona after his illegal act of telling the truth and trying to warn the people. Sick world we live in.
Rip Dr Li:(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...e/news-story/f58f19c5eeae99b845c54e2d2b9305ca

Chinese doctors say autopsies of coronavirus victims suggest the deadly illness is “like a combination of SARS and AIDS” that can cause “irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers.

The grim finding was reported on by Communist Party mouthpiece the Global Times on Friday, after a paper by Wuhan doctors published in the Journal of Forensic Medicine earlier in the week went viral on Chinese social media.

“The influence of COVID-19 on the human body is like a combination of SARS and AIDS as it damages both the lungs and immune systems,” Peng Zhiyong, director of the intensive care unit of the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University in Wuhan, told the Global Times.

This sh1t is getting serious. Time to stay in your home and stay away from people

Chinese are trying to scare the West and affect economy lol They know they have control of the situation.

Combination of SARS & AIDS kulaha.

Irreversible kulaha. lol

Propaganda!

If they made tests on Autopsies, meaning dead Chinese, HOW the hell did they come up with this conclusion :

"that can cause “irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers."

Did they test living people and see how their lungs have recovered back to normal?

I mean, this is a virus, no doubt, it makes its a mark on bodies. Marks like mutations, adaptation, etc etc etc

But AIDS is a retro virus that stays in your system for a long time, killing you slowly

But ultimately, We are MUSLIMS. We believe we don't die until Allaah swt says so!

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
This has to be made in a lab, no way in hell that a virus is this complicated and just conveniently has no cure:farmajoyaab:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How imma read every surah before i leave the house.

giphy.gif

I have known Corona since his early aspiration days of obscurity on the Dettol spray. Good to see that he is making a big name for himself out there.

24123440-0-image-a-6_1580468601957.jpg

People only see the success but never all the struggle and hardship before that pinnacle was reached.

Well done Mr Corona you have made it!

giphy.gif

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/con...-occurred-at-aipac.html?__source=twitter|main

• The memo, according to the email, “describes a potential exposure based on contact from meeting attendees who were in contact with another individual that tested positive in New York prior to their travel to DC.”
  • The email said “there is no particular action necessary at this time for our Congressional Members who attended the meeting in Washington DC.”
  • “The DC Health Department considers this a low-risk exposure,” the email said.

WASHINGTON — The Office of Attending Physician notified some congressional staff members on Wednesday in an email of a possible coronavirus exposure that may have occurred among attendees at the recent American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference in Washington, D.C.

It could not be immediately determined how many received the email and the breadth of its distribution.

“The Office of Attending Physician has been made aware of an informational memo sent by AIPAC regarding a possible coronavirus exposure that may have occurred regarding attendees at the recent AIPAC meeting in Washington, DC,” the email stated.

AIPAC referred CNBC to its tweet when asked for comment

The AIPAC memo said it has been made aware that a group of attendees from New York “was potentially in contact with prior to the conference with an individual who contracted coronavirus.” That group has been added to the self-quarantine list.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier Wednesday confirmed that a family of four and their neighbor have tested positive for the coronavirus, bringing the number of cases in the state to at least six

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
So is that how chinamen created this in the lab? Mixing SARS and AIDS and coming up with new turbo disease called corona? :gucciwhat:
I have known Corona since his early aspiration days of obscurity on the Dettol spray. Good to see that he is making a big name for himself out there.

24123440-0-image-a-6_1580468601957.jpg

People only see the success but never all the struggle and hardship before that pinnacle was reached.

Well done Mr Corona you have made it!

giphy.gif

The term corona is misused, coronavirus is a group of viruses that have been found in humans and animals, in humans they usually are respiratory tract infections. For instance there is another corona virus in the middle eastern which was first detected around 2012-2013, it is not widely known because not “many people” have contracted it. It is called respiratory syndrome coronavirus, MERS-CoV.
Actually some late cases have shown a new smaller outbreak of this disease at the beginning of this year. Also it has higher fatality rate than both SARS and the corona covid -19 with a 34.3% rate meanwhile the corona Covid-19 only have a fatality rate of 2.3%.

Trending