Teflon

Inactive
VIP
My friends have just told me that they are off school for 4 weeks plus spring break cause of coronavirus :liberaltears:

Only 21 cases and all the schools there have closed.

Wlh they re lucky. If only i still lived there:mjcry:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
The Arabs know that they cant contain the virus so chose the lazy option of closing everything down :deadmanny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friends have just told me that they are off school for 4 weeks plus spring break cause of coronavirus :liberaltears:

Only 21 cases and all the schools there have closed.

Wlh they re lucky. If only i still lived there:mjcry:

Arabs be covering their face with their Xiqhaamas and crying Laa Xawlaa
clear.png
deadmanny.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is everyone shitting themselves with this damn corona?

Madness!

Walaaal the fear is real. Seriously. At work, Security have already installed signs of to do and not to do. I am scared at the same time i am not because paradise is in full view Inshaalaah

Takbiiiir

Allaaahu Akbaar

Walaaal the fear is real. Seriously. At work, Security have already installed signs of to do and not to do. I am scared at the same time i am not because paradise in in view Inshaalaah

Takbiiiir

Allaaahu Akbaar

I think the fear being spread by the media is more of a problem than the so called virus itself. The media is obviously going all in with this retarded news.

In 2 to 3 weeks it will be spring, and we will see if any of this is real.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the fear being spread by the media is more of a problem than the so called virus itself. The media is obviously going all in with this retarded news.

In 2 to 3 weeks it will be spring, and we will see if any of this is real.

u r such a sunshine to hope and good news. I wonder if u need that abundance of hope to fix your ailments of wanting to rescue women and children from somalia?

u r such a sunshine to hope and good news. I wonder if u need that abundance of hope to fix your ailments of wanting to rescue women and children from somalia?

Basra why, are you not a fan of women and children? I would of thought you would be first in line to help your fellow sisters and their children.