Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

They probably want the TPLF to take over but not throw Ethiopia into anarchy.

They will probably pressure Abiy Ahmed to negotiate or leave Ethiopia before any harm done.

Egypt and Sudan don’t want a collapsed Ethiopia.

A weaker Ethiopia is their intention but they don’t Ethiopia to turn into Somalia.

Also, where do you think is the first place these refugees are going?

You guessed it, Somalia.
I would like to think they'd go to Sudan before Somalia.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I would like to think they'd go to Sudan before Somalia.

Places like Puntland and Somaliland are more stable than Sudan atm.

Also Sudan is authoritarian, whereas Somalia has degrees of freedom.

Furthermore, many Ethiopians are already in Somalia plus Ethiopians don’t regard us as enemies but brothers.

Places like Puntland and Somaliland are more stable than Sudan atm.

Also Sudan is authoritarian, whereas Somalia has degrees of freedom.

Furthermore, many Ethiopians are already in Somalia plus Ethiopians don’t regard us as enemies but brothers.
Ethiopians are not our brothers, they have been persecuting and killing Somalis in Galbeed for years. You need to wake up.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Depends on which kind of Ethiopian were talking about.

Generally most of them.

You talk to your average Ethiopian, even the Christian will be bewildered to hear that Somalia dislike them.

Most of them genuinely don’t see Somalia as anything more than a neighbouring country with some issues.

Many are even unaware about the K5 disputes.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ethiopians are not our brothers, they have been persecuting and killing Somalis in Galbeed for years. You need to wake up.

I didn’t say that I saw them as such. I said they saw us as such.

Personally, I don’t believe in judging an entire community with a broad brush.

Nearly every Ethiopian has treated me with utmost respect.

If people can separate ISIS from Islam then I can separate Ethiopia’s shitty government from their people.

it won’t collapse, tplf will take over. what I’m worried about is if tplf will make an alliance with oromo extremists
you say this yet seem to encourage tplf’s resistance, the group that has been running the show for years

People wishing eithopia collapses are insane. People wishing for the murderous tplf that persecuted somalis in ogaden for decades to return are even more insane.

People do not realise eithopia is in precipice

How is it the eithopian army can't defeat a bunch of homicidal blood thirsty thugs?

We are going to have two failed states next to each other? This is Al Shabab wildest dream
ENDF was dominated by Tigaru generals and commanders most of them veterans of Ethiopian civil war between TPLF/EPLF and Derg regime. Abiy Doqon fired most of them from the armed forces before the war and making his animosity towards TPLF into an ethnic one which didn't actually help him as they're now closer to the capital.

People wishing eithopia collapses are insane. People wishing for the murderous tplf that persecuted somalis in ogaden for decades to return are even more insane.

People do not realise eithopia is in precipice
Amxaaro or Ethiopian nationalist neftegena are more dangerous to Somali community than the Tigaru

It’s not that important, these border areas can hold a referendum and the people can decide what they want to do.

If the Oromo win in dire dhawa for example, do you think somalis would accept it?
If afar win in a disputed town, would the Somali accept it?
Let's be real here. All I'm saying is, we maybe going from one bad situation to an even worse one. Time shall tell.

Amxaaro or Ethiopian nationalist neftegena are more dangerous to Somali community than the Tigaru

dude the somalis suffered their worst persecution when meles zenawi was in power. Tigrays love killing somalis in somalia itself. Somalis have been flourishing ever since abiy took over.

I fear the safety of millions of somalis if tplf took over.

God damn samantha power. She fucked the syrian people under obama and now she is going to f*ck eithopia as well.

dude the somalis suffered their worst persecution when meles zenawi was in power. Tigrays love killing somalis in somalia itself. Somalis have been flourishing ever since abiy took over.

I fear the safety of millions of somalis if tplf took over.

God damn samantha power. She fucked the syrian people under obama and now she is going to f*ck eithopia as well.
Tigaru forces weren't the oned killing Ogaadeens it was Ogaadeen dog in Jigjiga and the Ogaadeen dominated liyuu police fighting against ONLF which makes the conflict a inter Ogaadeen dispute of power.

Tigaru forces weren't the oned killing Ogaadeens it was Ogaadeen dog in Jigjiga and the Ogaadeen dominated liyuu police fighting against ONLF which makes the conflict a inter Ogaadeen dispute of power.

you think abdi illey was killing without his masters permission. do you know what tolf did in mogadishu 2007-2008? Bloody hell the al shabab was formed as a result of the tigray invasion of somalia.

what do you think is going to happen to somalia when the tigrays return?

If the Oromo win in dire dhawa for example, do you think somalis would accept it?
If afar win in a disputed town, would the Somali accept it?
Let's be real here. All I'm saying is, we maybe going from one bad situation to an even worse one. Time shall tell.
What desputed town? The town that TPLF handed over to Afar and Abye helped Afar militia to displce 100K somalis and burnt their houses?

Dire daba is owned by oromonised Gurgure Somali clan.

Trending

Latest posts