Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

What desputed town? The town that TPLF handed over to Afar and Abye helped Afar militia to displce 100K somalis and burnt their houses?

Dire daba is owned by oromonised Gurgure Somali clan.

As someone from DD I can tell you Gurgura are the majority of the Somali Clan, but not the majority in the city. Noole outnumber them. And besides, we would never fight eachother. Never have, never will. There is no dispute, we live amongst and intermarry. We’ve gifted them land deep into Noole land. No issue between us. Everyone lives in their respected neighborhood, a lot of interaction but no issue with the residents there. Only from outsiders.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
As someone from DD I can tell you Gurgura are the majority of the Somali Clan, but not the majority in the city. Noole outnumber them. And besides, we would never fight eachother. Never have, never will. There is no dispute, we live amongst and intermarry. We’ve gifted them land deep into Noole land. No issue between us. Everyone lives in their respected neighborhood, a lot of interaction but no issue with the residents there. Only from outsiders.
so U agree Dirir Dhabe is a Somalii city right?

Do not forget Turkey and Qatar, who financed the dam and want to use it as leverage against Egypt, who is supporting Tigray rebels for that reason.

And of course, China.

They wont lose their strategic plans and investments.

CanoGeel

Do not forget Turkey and Qatar, who financed the dam and want to use it as leverage against Egypt, who is supporting Tigray rebels for that reason.

They wont lose their strategic plans and investments.
1635881264545.png

Somali politics section
1635881318548.png

CanoGeel

Where did I say that? It’s a city with Both Oromo and Somalis. It’s that border between Noole and Gurgura. It should stay as is, not under one rule over the other.
Since when? do you know how long was b4 the encroachment started?

u came here as a guest and now u claim the land. what else was i expecting? View attachment 205750

Guest? You really don’t know the area and people at all. Go to majority of the Gurgura and Noole there, they’re all somewhat related. We have a pact in which every Noole marries and Gurgura E and vise versa. Why’d they go to war with their own cousins, uncles brothers etc.

No guest. We have always been there.

CanoGeel

Guest? You really don’t know the area and people at all. Go to majority of the Gurgura and Noole there, they’re all somewhat related. We have a pact in which every Noole marries and Gurgura E and vise versa. Why’d they go to war with their own cousins, uncles brothers etc.

No guest. We have always been there.
Ohok Ok GIF by Yuna

Leaving Oh No GIF by Brenroy

you think abdi illey was killing without his masters permission. do you know what tolf did in mogadishu 2007-2008? Bloody hell the al shabab was formed as a result of the tigray invasion of somalia.

what do you think is going to happen to somalia when the tigrays return?
Abdi illey was a thug I'm not defending him or TPLF and they ain't coming back to power when the conflict is about Tigaru community fighting for their survival against the neftegena Ethiopianist Abiy Ahmed who initiated ethnic cleansing war in Tigray region so TDF isn't TPLF as they aren't leading the attle but the TDF leadership which includes opposition groups previously to TPLF and a former TPLF member expelled from the party in early 2000s who's the mastermind of recent TDF advancement in Amxaara region Gen Tsadkan Gebretensae.

Amxaaro are the enemies of Somali people not Tigarus.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
TIGRAY GUUL💪💪 💊

Wallahi it’s funny to me how Oromos waited for tdf to do all the work and out of nowhere want to act like they were doing any damage. I’m sorry to say this but OLA is just a bunch of pussies. Waited for Tigray to karbash Amhara then join the fight.

World

VIP
If the Oromo win in dire dhawa for example, do you think somalis would accept it?
If afar win in a disputed town, would the Somali accept it?
Let's be real here. All I'm saying is, we maybe going from one bad situation to an even worse one. Time shall tell.
Yes I don’t see the problem with dire dawa staying with ethiopia if it means the rest of Ogaden is free but only if the city voted that, there is no disputed towns with afars.

Trending