Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

So you still want federalism, why don’t you want total and complete freedom? Having your own nation with one language and people. I think your a cool poster but one thing I hate about you is how you are confused about your future. Oromos have tried many times to cooperate with Ethiopia and till this day you are treated like shit. Alx Somalis have rejected this colonial project yet Oromos still want to be apart of it.”OLF will focus mostly on Oromia while also playing a major role in any Ethiopian government”, this the most adoon behavior I’ve ever seen, what is left in Ethiopia for you after this war?

It's not being confused. It's considering all the potential options. A countries disintegration is not like us eating a plate of injera and wot at a restaurant bro. It's complex and effects the lives of millions of human beings. At least Yugoslavia had well established borders, so their splitting up was a lot easier and less destructive. The same cannot be said for Ethiopia. I know somalis hate Ethiopia but jumping from evil situation to an even more evil one isn't in our interests.

A . Referendums and independence. Can this happen without some kind of support from the international community? What would be the proposed borders of the various new countries? Are those borders agreed upon? If not, then what? Non stop border wars that results in millions or refugees and bloodshed?

B. A loosely confederated Ethiopia. A weaker federal government with more going to the various regional states?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It's not being confused. It's considering all the potential options. A countries disintegration is not like us eating a plate of injera and wot at a restaurant bro. It's complex and effects the lives of millions of human beings. At least Yugoslavia had well established borders, so their splitting up was a lot easier and less destructive. The same cannot be said for Ethiopia. I know somalis hate Ethiopia but jumping from evil situation to an even more evil one isn't in our interests.

A . Referendums and independence. Can this happen without some kind of support from the international community? What would be the proposed borders of the various new countries? Are those borders agreed upon? If not, then what? Non stop border wars that results in millions or refugees and bloodshed?

B. A loosely confederated Ethiopia. A weaker federal government with more going to the various regional states?
Your right I forgot to mention A in my opinion is the best and fair option. Other than habeshas who the hell enjoys being part of this racist empire. I’m all for Balkanization, I’d rather see none stop border wars then being apart of this.

@Abba Sadacha Ethiopia should firstly let my people in Somali region secede and then afterwards the remainder of Ethiopia should become a quasi confederation of ethnic states in which Ethiopia has the same power over her regions as the European Union has over its member countries

Your right I forgot to mention A in my opinion is the best and fair option. Other than habeshas who the hell enjoys being part of this racist empire. I’m all for Balkanization, I’d rather see none stop border wars then being apart of this.

I'm not sure that the majority of the Somalis in Ethiopia would agree that non stop wars with your neighbors is better than the bad situation now. At least there is peace in Somali region. Somali mother's and father's do not worry if their kids will come back safely from school or work. Ya know?

reer

VIP
I'm not sure that the majority of the Somalis in Ethiopia would agree that non stop wars with your neighbors is better than the bad situation now. At least there is peace in Somali region. Somali mother's and father's do not worry if their kids will come back safely from school or work. Ya know?
dumb take. ill take a border war between dheka and nageyle over being part of this. somalis would be part of somalia and thus more armed.

dumb take. ill take a border war between dheka and nageyle over being part of this. somalis would be part of somalia and thus more armed.
The border disputes are far bigger than those two areas and it's not just Oromo and Somali, it's Somali and afar too.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It’s not that important, these border areas can hold a referendum and the people can decide what they want to do.
Oromos Salivating to take Somali lands be like

Attachments

• 1635823640979.png
    1635823640979.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 118
@Kanan ONLF have survived and have matured into a respectable Organisation.ONLF is not dead but one of the important opposition groups the west is consulting with along side OLA & TDF.

Dr Maadey leader of ONLF is behind the doors part of the opposition group that are stakeholders and already there is a transitional govt created by the west to forsee how Ethiopia can last as a country or disintegrate like Yougoslavia.

Most ethnic groups are for confederacy.

What I wanted though is every ethnic group to share Amhara region.Then settlers from all parts of Ethiopia to be brought to amhara region and be awarded prime lands also I wanted ewch ethnic group to contribute forces and turn Amhara region into a militarised zone just like Germany was after loosing WW2.
Ethiopia will collapse like yogoslavia the somali region will join somalia and somaliland.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Olf with tigray forces, near Addis? Never thought it would this fast it gonna end, but not with combination, if they win and wanted independence, it would mean that half of somali galbeed would be part of oromia

Have you guys ever wondered, what if a more sinister and evil Ethiopian government emerges? Where Somalis will be targeted even more and have more land annexed? Are you guys sure if Tplf wins this war that Ethiopia will Balakanize?