Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Does Tigray want independence or want to come back in power? What’s the deal with all these pro-independence bots on Twitter?

They said they want to break the siege that tigray is under, saying that it's surrounded on all sides by foes who prevented them from importing food aid, water, basic necessities.
But, I honestly think their own elites, the tplf, is using the tigrayan people to try to sneak back into power, if possible.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
don't have to want one in power, that's fine.
Will an Ogadeni get power in Ethiopia? Maybe from your sub clan Reer Isaaq? Or Muhammad Zubayr?
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Even if they become majority, maybe. And we all know that’s not happening. But even if it did, look at oromos who are the overwhelming majority in Ethiopia. No ethnic group even comes close, yet they never act like it. Man oromos would’ve been atleast top 10 countries in Africa if they succeeded and take there lands (with a coast) in Kenya. That’s only if they had a “lion” like they used to do smh. Only divide is religion but that isn’t even remotely as dangerous as Tribalism Somalis face which resulted in violence every 2-3 business days.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Even if they become majority, maybe. And we all know that’s not happening. But even if it did, look at oromos who are the overwhelming majority in Ethiopia. No ethnic group even comes close, yet they never act like it. Man oromos would’ve been atleast top 10 countries in Africa if they succeeded and take there lands (with a coast) in Kenya. That’s only if they had a “lion” like they used to do smh. Only divide is religion but that isn’t even remotely as dangerous as Tribalism Somalis face which resulted in violence every 2-3 business days.

I agree for the most part. But disagree with some things. For example, taking the coast in Kenya, would require at the very least, the approval of-the then colonial powers who ruled Kenya, which is Britain. We can't fight them with spears and horses, ya know?
It was the Europeans who completely changed the military balance of power, in the Horn of Africa, since before they came, the Abyssinians could only raid for cattle and then get chased away quick by Oromo warriors... they were unable to permanently hold any lands of ours.
If they couldn't get past us, then they would've definitely been unable to get to harar and then, to the ogaden.

As if you also dont hate on other oromo clans.

Your midget macca clan is known to be the biggest backstabbers.

When have I have ever done so? Can you show me where?
Unlike you, I do not blame entire clans or regions, or hate them, I blame individuals when they're blameworthy, and that's it.
My clan is far from being midgets my friend, we got some tall beautiful people, and our share of short people too; I've seen plenty of average and short somali's too btw, it's nothing to brag about either.

When have I have ever done so? Can you show me where?
Unlike you, I do not blame entire clans or regions, or hate them, I blame individuals when they're blameworthy, and that's it.
My clan is far from being midgets my friend, we got some tall beautiful people, and our share of short people too; I've seen plenty of average and short somali's too btw, it's nothing to brag about either.
You support OPDO criminal that masterminded the kling and displacement of millions of somalis in Oromia my relatives were amonst victims of galla savegery.Therr are still IDP camps in somali kilil and the murtad kafir Abye jasnt blinked infzct he has gone ahead with allowing ENDF kill and displace somalis in Sitti after ensurong his puppet regime of Jigjiga was silenced.

How on earth can another 100K somalis be displaced in Sitti while the Ethiopian state media also stereotype them and claim rediculous accisation thay AS is killing Somalis.

We know Galla are worse than Amhara and Tigrayans the real enemy of Somali people you come to this forum as a state agent spy just like tigrayans and many more used to in the past and pretend you want to blend in using key words like Islam and peace while in realiyy you know somali clans and everthing about somali affairs when you are infact a macca Oromo who hardly share border or land with Somalis.You claim to be impartial in politics but you are one sly individual.
I would rather be friends with a racist Amhara or Tigrayan than be friends with two faced individuals like you.

America is increasing the pressure. Sanctions will happen soon if he doesn’t relent.

Terrible situation for Abiy. Eritrea now conscripting everyone below the age of 55 for full scale assault before Abiy runs out of time

they want their old puppet, the tplf, back in power, or, use them to keep ethiopia in internal turmoil.

a minority regime will always depend on external powers or sources, to maintain power, and be willing to serve their interests, to the detriment of the countries masses, while abiy, despite his flaws, can depend more on his own countrymen for support and eritrea too since they have similar interests.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
America is increasing the pressure. Sanctions will happen soon if he doesn’t relent.

Terrible situation for Abiy. Eritrea now conscripting everyone below the age of 55 for full scale assault before Abiy runs out of time
I thought the Tigray will march on Addis in the up coming days, but the are on defensive mode

they want their old puppet, the tplf, back in power, or, use them to keep ethiopia in internal turmoil.

a minority regime will always depend on external powers or sources, to maintain power, and be willing to serve their interests, to the detriment of the countries masses, while abiy, despite his flaws, can depend more on his own countrymen for support and eritrea too since they have similar interests.
Everyone is a puppet Abye included and OPDO was a puppet of TPLF.

They are all vile This is the reason I said you are a filthy state agent pretending to be a miskiin qotti.

Everyone is a puppet Abye included and OPDO was a puppet of TPLF.

They are all vile This is the reason I said you are a filthy state agent pretending to be a miskiin qotti.

Abiy was a puppet, now he's the boss, the tables have turned on your beloved tplf.
In fact, I'd say with confidence, that one major reason he wanted this war is to avenge himself and his party, for the years and years of abuse the tplf inflicted on opdo and oromo's.
Didn't say they were vile, and just because you base your beliefs on lies and nonsensical theories; doesn't make it true.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Abiy was a puppet, now he's the boss, the tables have turned on your beloved tplf.
In fact, I'd say with confidence, that one major reason he wanted this war is to avenge himself and his party, for the years and years of abuse the tplf inflicted on opdo and oromo's.
Didn't say they were vile, and just because you base your beliefs on lies and nonsensical theories; doesn't make it true.
Non sense, even a newbie on Ethiopia and its politics knows that Abiy is an amxaaro who doesn’t care about oromos

Non sense, even a newbie on Ethiopia and its politics knows that Abiy is an amxaaro who doesn’t care about oromos

he cares for his power more than anything, but the fact is, he and his party were in conflict with tplf since the early 2000's over tplf's abuse of opdo and oromo's, this is well documented.
his party in general, wanted revenge, because tplf was bullying them and through them, oppressing oromo's for years, when in reality, the oromo should not be bullied by anyone, especially a tiny minority, now look the tables turned, the tiny minority is now surrounded on all sides by enemies and under siege, similar to what they did to others for years.

Still he is a puppet of afaworki.

Naah you are vile because you try pretending to be muslim when it suits you and cjange relihoon when you are present amongst amhara.

Secondly OPDO is a s filthy as TPLF.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

For future reference, brother, the correct response to such underhandedness is to just ignore the comment altogether. No need to dignify unpleasantness with such. Responding like this gives off an air of triggered-ness that only fuels the party insulting you.