Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Still he is a puppet of afaworki.

Naah you are vile because you try pretending to be muslim when it suits you and cjange relihoon when you are present amongst amhara.

Secondly OPDO is a s filthy as TPLF.

I'd say, they need each other, so it's a mutually beneficial relationship [for them and their allies].
They have a common enemy, which unites them, the same way tplf and eplf were once united when they had common enemies. The same way SNM and Mengistu united, when they had a common enemy. The list goes on and on.

I do not want or need your validation for me, to be a Muslim.
I couldn't care less if you think I'm not one, Allah knows, and that's what counts.

Regardless of how bad OPDO is, I never said they were good, but I am saying that, they wanted revenge and are getting it. That's it.

Last edited:
For future reference, brother, the correct response to such underhandedness is to just ignore the comment altogether. No need to dignify unpleasantness with such. Responding like this gives off an air of triggered-ness that only fuels the party insulting you.

I'll try, but He thinks he can say what he wants, honestly at times, I have to respond in kind.
He is obsessed with me and with Oromo's, for some weird reason.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'll try, but He thinks he can say what he wants, honestly at times, I have to respond in kind.
He is obsessed with me and with Oromo's, for some weird reason.

For what it's worth, enmities along our borders and inevitable Ethiopian FKD dynamics aside, I see you chaps as our kin. Outside of the "Somali group" (Af-Maxaa, Af-Maay, Af Tunni, Jiddu, Rendile etc.) you chaps are our closest linguistic relatives and especially among eastern Oromos I have seen no other people more genetically and physically closer to us. And many of you are Muslims to boot, alxamdulillah. Much love, brother. Inshallah there will someday be peace and cooperation in our region.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
OjdPgU.gif

This war has been the bloodiest war recorrded in the history of the horn of Africa.

More than a million so far have died over the 3 years.

This time TDF has been defested and sorrounded waiting for uncle sam to rescue them as usual.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This war has been the bloodiest war recorrded in the history of the horn of Africa.

More than a million so far have died over the 3 years.

This time TDF has been defested and sorrounded waiting for uncle sam to rescue them as usual.
1 million? according to whom?

1 million? according to whom?
3 years of bloody war do you think they were fighting in an open foeld awaybfrom civilian population.

The EDF being paraded by TPLF were in thousands each time.
Thr war has been going on for close to 3 years and its a conventional war.

The western media has equated the war to the likes of second world war.

This war will drag for many years to come.

Trending

Latest posts