Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Ethiopian airlines are trending

ETH airlines in a nutshell
This is the airline that has hardly somali workers yet mahority of their clinets in africa are Somalis.

Farmajo wanted to destroy the chattered flights that operate between kenya and somalia of which majority of the workers are somali and the owner of the airlines are somali an industry fully run by somalis from top to bottom.Farmajo wanted to fill the gap with Ethiopian airlines.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is the airline that has hardly somali workers yet mahority of their clinets in africa are Somalis.

Farmajo wanted to destroy the chattered flights that operate between kenya and somalia of which majority of the workers are somali and the owner of the airlines are somali an industry fully run by somalis from top to bottom.Farmajo wanted to fill the gap with Ethiopian airlines.
ETH airlines made 5 billion revenue. Anyway, if The airline is majority owned by Somalis then it should take the priority

ETH airlines made 5 billion revenue. Anyway, if The airline is majority owned by Somalis then it should take the priority
Farmajo and his clowns claimmed its owned by Kenya while there is no plane owned by kikuyu that operates in somalia.

That is why I came to know somalis are full of xaasid.Langaabnimo is dangerous.

GemState

36/21
VIP

ADDIS ABABA, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Gunmen killed at least 42 people in Ethiopia's Oromiya region, two residents who buried the bodies in mass graves said on Friday, the latest killings in the country's most populous region where escalating violence has left hundreds dead.

@Sheikh Kulkuli is FANO growing?

Ethiopian airlines are trending

ETH airlines in a nutshell

not saying that I agree with ethio airlines, but when a state of a country declares war against the government, and essentially the country too; they'll use any plane they can for transport. it's not like a super power, like the usa that has plenty of transport planes and stuff, ya know?
Let's flip it, if the tplf were waging war as the central govt, against a state that was rebelling; wouldn't they do the same, if not worse?

also,
the tigrayans were pretty quiet when there was war crimes being committed by their tplf heroes on the ogadeni/somalis, the oromo, and others. they were very quiet when their tplf tried to isolate, weaken, and destroy eritrea

not saying that I agree with ethio airlines, but when a state of a country declares war against the government, and essentially the country too; they'll use any plane they can for transport. it's not like a super power, like the usa that has plenty of transport planes and stuff, ya know?
Let's flip it, if the tplf were waging war as the central govt, against a state that was rebelling; wouldn't they do the same, if not worse?

also,
the tigrayans were pretty quiet when there was war crimes being committed by their tplf heroes on the ogadeni/somalis, the oromo, and others. they were very quiet when their tplf tried to isolate, weaken, and destroy eritrea
Wachis unless you are bipolar you dont make sense in alot of posts.
One time you defend abye the other you dont.

TPLF for fact are a lesser evil compared to amhara who marginalised your people and also denied your folks to speak afan oromo in public or have afan oromo names.

The lords who ruled your land were amhara peasants and turned you into squatters.
Finfine become Addis Ababa.

I see you have identity crisis.
But its wrong in every sense to use Ethiopian airlines for war.

Also tigrayans are Ethiopians and are not aliens from madagascar.

The people whi were committing war crimes in ogafen region were not exclusively TPLF and tye middle rank generals were full of Oromos and Amhara also majority of footsoilders of ENDF were oromos.So by default it was oromos that were committing attrocities.
Just like today majority of ENDF are oromos and are committing attrocities under Abye.
I kniw you will say Oromos arr inocent and OLF is fighting ENDF.
In reality OLF is just fighting its own people in ENDF.

Wachis unless you are bipolar you dont make sense in alot of posts.
One time you defend abye the other you dont.

TPLF for fact are a lesser evil compared to amhara who marginalised your people and also denied your folks to speek afan oromo in public or have afan oromo names.

The lords who ruled your land were amhara peasants and turned you into squatters.
Finfine become Addis Ababa.

I see you have identity crisis.
But its wrong in every sense to use Ethiopian airlines for war.

Also tigrayans are Ethiopians and are not aliens from madagascar.

What doesn't make sense? Explain.
It's not about defending an individual, it's about the truth, the objective truth, even if you discuss your enemies; you should be truthful.

You always find a way to defend the TPLF, while insulting other Somali clans; it seems you love TPLF more than other Somali's; that's very shameful indeed sir.
The old Amhara elitist system has been gone for a while now-and will never return, Abiy is no fool despite his lust and greed for power; he knows that too.

If the tigrayans were in power, as they were before, they'd be doing the same thing, if not worse; and they have done worse when their tplf had power. Facts.

Who cares if they're Ethiopians, when they were committing war crimes all over Ethiopia, and even made enemies of their former mentors and teachers, the Eritreans.
They brought this war upon themselves, by making enemies everywhere, from all of their neighbors. The TPLF made enemies for themselves and for their people, by installing puppet parties to rule over them and to facilitate the exploitation of those states resources, especially Oromia's.

What doesn't make sense? Explain.
It's not about defending an individual, it's about the truth, the objective truth, even if you discuss your enemies; you should be truthful.

You always find a way to defend the TPLF, while insulting other Somali clans; it seems you love TPLF more than other Somali's; that's very shameful indeed sir.
The old Amhara elitist system has been gone for a while now-and will never return, Abiy is no fool despite his lust and greed for power; he knows that too.

If the tigrayans were in power, as they were before, they'd be doing the same thing, if not worse; and they have done worse when their tplf had power. Facts.

Who cares if they're Ethiopians, when they were committing war crimes all over Ethiopia, and even made enemies of their former mentors and teachers, the Eritreans.
They brought this war upon themselves, by making enemies everywhere, from all of their neighbors. The TPLF made enemies for themselves and for their people, by installing puppet parties to rule over them and to facilitate the exploitation of those states resources, especially Oromia's.
Oromos benefitted the most from TPLF.

Even Abye is a beneficiary of TPLF.Him going to receive Nobel Prize and speaking amhara language and only creditting his amhara mom when receiving.

What did you have before TPLF
Did you have better life under Haile selaisie or Baria mengistu?

The Old amhara elites are comming back in full swing and more radical power hungry and genocidal mode.

One thing we know is if TPLF leaves the scene oromos are no match for Amhara.They control you in every sense psychologicaly wgy is it that when an oromi becomes rich or educated he marries an amhara woman? You even feel embarassed to speak in afan oromo and shun oromomuma.You will copy amgara in every mannerism.

The first tging when Abye came to power is to destroy oromo and empower amhara.Amhara have more guns and have more western support as compared to oromos.Secondly Mustafa was elected by Abye why is he pro amhara? and not pro oromo?Why has Abye left him when amhara wanted to use Mustafa to dislodge Abye? The Somali kilil has become more of extension of amhara kilil yet we are not neighbours.If there was oromo migration then we would say another thing.

Amhara are laying the frame work of taking over the region you oromos are divided Jawar Mohamed has become Abyes spokesman I dont know what happened to him in prison was he raped.

But Kudos to OLF for fighting because the only language that is common in Ethiopia is AK47.

Oromos benefitted the most from TPLF.

Even Abye is a beneficiary of TPLF.Him going to receive Nobel Prize and speaking amhara language and only creditting his amhara mom when receiving.

What did you have before TPLF
Did you have better life under Haile selaisie or Baria mengistu?

The Old amhara elites are comming back in full swing and more radical power hungry and genocidal mode.

One thing we know is if TPLF leaves the scene oromos are no match for Amhara.They control you in every sense psychologicaly wgy is it that when an oromi becomes rich or educated he marries an amhara woman? You even feel embarassed to speak in afan oromo and shun oromomuma.You will copy amgara in every mannerism.

The first tging when Abye came to power is to destroy oromo and empower amhara.Amhara have more guns and have more western support as compared to oromos.Secondly Mustafa was elected by Abye why is he pro amhara? and not pro oromo?Why has Abye left him when amhara wanted to use Mustafa to dislodge Abye? The Somali kilil has become more of extension of amhara kilil yet we are not neighbours.If there was oromo migration then we would say another thing.

Amhara are laying the frame work of taking over the region you oromos are divided Jawar Mohamed has become Abyes spokesman I dont know what happened to him in prison was he raped.

But Kudos to OLF for fighting because the only language that is common in Ethiopia is AK47.

The biggest beneficiaries were tigrayans, who were put into all the high ranking positions in the countries institutions- from the military to the airlines to everything.
What did Oromo's get, except for exchanging one dictatorship for another one?
Wasn't his Nobel prize awarded based on his making peace with Eritrea? What does that have to do with the TPLF?
Amharic is the language of the government, and many speak it, even many within Somali region which is seen as the periphery; so why wouldn't Oromo's speak it?
Tigrayans, whom you love and have every right to love, speak it just as often too, despite many of them harboring an intense hatred for their Amhara neighbors.
Mengistu was better than Haile Selassie in somethings, one good thing is, in his day our people chased the Amhara elitist landowners back to the North.
But both were bad, to be honest.

I do not believe that the Old Amhara elitist system would survive in this day and age.
The nations of today aren't what they were in their parents and grandparents time.
Even the Abiy regime/his party, knows this very well, if they attempted to bring that old system back, they'd lose the little support they have in Oromia, and they'd find the country in an even worse civil war than it is in today.

TPLF already left the scene bro, where have you been? They are trying desperately to come back and certain superpowers want them back, because under their rule, ethiopia was the most loyal puppet, doing everything for them, especially invading somalia, for example.
A minority dictatorship is their best puppet, because in exchange for funds, arms, and doing their work in the region, they'll be in power for a while.

The other nonsense about being embarrassed, is nonsense, and is a few individuals, not the masses. Afaan Oromo schools are opening in Addis Ababa as we speak, and the Oromia national anthem is playing there; Lol which many are afraid of, and complaining about actually.

Jawar has his reasons, and I think one of them is, he sees abiy as the lesser evil, than the tplf coming to power, or an even more radical amhara extremist elitist system replacing abiy since to them, no oromo can be trusted or do well enough, so they'd want one of their own in power.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

also,
These are civil airlines, they have a protection by the international law against being targeted. So now any eth airlines civil or not can be a lawful target.

The biggest beneficiaries were tigrayans, who were put into all the high ranking positions in the countries institutions- from the military to the airlines to everything.
What did Oromo's get, except for exchanging one dictatorship for another one?
Wasn't his Nobel prize awarded based on his making peace with Eritrea? What does that have to do with the TPLF?
Amharic is the language of the government, and many speak it, even many within Somali region which is seen as the periphery; so why wouldn't Oromo's speak it?
Tigrayans, whom you love and have every right to love, speak it just as often too, despite many of them harboring an intense hatred for their Amhara neighbors.
Mengistu was better than Haile Selassie in somethings, one good thing is, in his day our people chased the Amhara elitist landowners back to the North.
But both were bad, to be honest.

I do not believe that the Old Amhara elitist system would survive in this day and age.
The nations of today aren't what they were in their parents and grandparents time.
Even the Abiy regime/his party, knows this very well, if they attempted to bring that old system back, they'd lose the little support they have in Oromia, and they'd find the country in an even worse civil war than it is in today.

TPLF already left the scene bro, where have you been? They are trying desperately to come back and certain superpowers want them back, because under their rule, ethiopia was the most loyal puppet, doing everything for them, especially invading somalia, for example.
A minority dictatorship is their best puppet, because in exchange for funds, arms, and doing their work in the region, they'll be in power for a while.

The other nonsense about being embarrassed, is nonsense, and is a few individuals, not the masses. Afaan Oromo schools are opening in Addis Ababa as we speak, and the Oromia national anthem is playing there; Lol which many are afraid of, and complaining about actually.

Jawar has his reasons, and I think one of them is, he sees abiy as the lesser evil, than the tplf coming to power, or an even more radical amhara extremist elitist system replacing abiy since to them, no oromo can be trusted or do well enough, so they'd want one of their own in power.
So was afan oromo schools open inder mengistu or haile selasie?

The people ruling prospertiy party are all the same opdo dogs that served TPLF.

The same ENDF is the same animals that were committing attrocities under TPLF.

So ENDF which has been majority oromo has never changed since the time of mengistu.

So was afan oromo schools open inder mengistu or haile selasie?

The people ruling prospertiy party are all the same opdo dogs that served TPLF.

The same ENDF is the same animals that were committing attrocities under TPLF.

So ENDF which has been majority oromo has never changed since the time of mengistu.

They're all bad though, and had some good that they did, but the bad outweighed the good.
Okay, what's your point? TPLF created their own enemies then, and made them enemies by oppressing and subjugating and looting the people that those puppet parties were made to rule over. OPDO and TPLF have been having conflicts simmering since 2001, literally OPDO officials were telling TPLF that they rather die free and free the future generation so that they won't be slaves of TPLF elites.
ENDF of today is different, it's being rebuilt, not that I like them, but the top generals were 90 percent or more tigrayan, and those generals have been purged, that's why the current endf is weak, because it's mostly new recruits with no experience.
Do you have proof that endf is majority oromo? post it, let's see. and scrutinize your ''proof.''

These are civil airlines, they have a protection by the international law against being targeted. So now any eth airlines civil or not can be a lawful target.

If TPLF targets them within Ethiopia, it is what it is. The govt knew the risks, and the tplf has done far worse bro. I have no sympathy for them, my only sympathy is for women and kids suffering all over.

If TPLF targets them within Ethiopia, it is what it is. The govt knew the risks, and the tplf has done far worse bro. I have no sympathy for them, my only sympathy is for women and kids suffering all over.
Do you have sympathy for OPDO or Prosperty party which was a monster crrsted by TPLF?

Do you support the apostate Abye?

They're all bad though, and had some good that they did, but the bad outweighed the good.
Okay, what's your point? TPLF created their own enemies then, and made them enemies by oppressing and subjugating and looting the people that those puppet parties were made to rule over. OPDO and TPLF have been having conflicts simmering since 2001, literally OPDO officials were telling TPLF that they rather die free and free the future generation so that they won't be slaves of TPLF elites.
ENDF of today is different, it's being rebuilt, not that I like them, but the top generals were 90 percent or more tigrayan, and those generals have been purged, that's why the current endf is weak, because it's mostly new recruits with no experience.
Do you have proof that endf is majority oromo? post it, let's see. and scrutinize your ''proof.''
Why do you try making out as if OPDO was OLF?

The same dogs that were kiling women and children are now your saviours right?

How has ENDF changed? They still recruit indesciplined peasants majority from oromo regions the only different thing in ENDF is minus TPLF generals and you also add derg generals that were called back to theit service.

Still soilders that were committing attrocies were ENDF majority of middle commanders were oromos and amhara and they are the ones that were being sent to the field.They were the ones that were orderijg the kling of civilians and looting of properties.

That is why I like seeing dead ENDF soilders may they rot in hell.

I also want this war between TPLF Vs OPDO/ANDEM to be long,bloody and exhausting to the end Ethiopia becomes like Yougoslavia.

Why do you try making out as if OPDO was OLF?

The same dogs that were kiling women and children are now your saviours right?

How has ENDF changed? They still recruit indesciplined peasants majority from oromo regions the only different thing in ENDF is minus TPLF generals and you also add derg generals that were called back to theit service.

Still soilders that were committing attrocies were ENDF majority of middle commanders were oromos and amhara and they are the ones that were being sent to the field.They were the ones that were orderijg the kling of civilians and looting of properties.

That is why I like seeing dead ENDF soilders may they rot in hell.

I also want this war between TPLF Vs OPDO/ANDEM to be long,bloody and exhausting to the end Ethiopia becomes like Yougoslavia.

That was what your TPLF said. Every OPDO official who dared to speak out against TPLF's oppression in Oromia, was called ''OLF,'' by Meles Zenawi himself.

When I say ENDF changed, I'm talking about the membership, especially the higher ranking positions. They used to be exclusively Tigrayans, with maybe 1 oromo, 1 amhara and 1 agew. Over 90 percent were Tigrayan---which shows their corruption.
The majority isn't Oromo, you have no proof of that claim, you're just saying things at this point.

I do not care about the ENDF, but I don't care for the TPLF either, because both sides are corrupt and wrongdoers.
I understand how you feel, but it seems TPLF is beginning to realize its loss. Getachew reda in his last speech was saying he doesn't want to fight his neighbors forever and was very quiet and less confident....we'll see

That was what your TPLF said. Every OPDO official who dared to speak out against TPLF's oppression in Oromia, was called ''OLF,'' by Meles Zenawi himself.

When I say ENDF changed, I'm talking about the membership, especially the higher ranking positions. They used to be exclusively Tigrayans, with maybe 1 oromo, 1 amhara and 1 agew. Over 90 percent were Tigrayan---which shows their corruption.
The majority isn't Oromo, you have no proof of that claim, you're just saying things at this point.

I do not care about the ENDF, but I don't care for the TPLF either, because both sides are corrupt and wrongdoers.
I understand how you feel, but it seems TPLF is beginning to realize its loss. Getachew reda in his last speech was saying he doesn't want to fight his neighbors forever and was very quiet and less confident....we'll see
TPLF and OPDO are same sgit different assholes.
Dont try painting your galla savages as angels we know how they dispalced millions of somalis.

TPLF and OPDO are same sgit different assholes.
Dont try painting your galla savages as angels we know how they dispalced millions of somalis.

Who said they weren't, I am just saying I don't want TPLF back in power, simple as that.
Yeah, you care so much for other somali's, other than your clan; so much so that you insult clans day and night calling them b o o n, or i door, or etc.

Trending

Latest posts