Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

A free oromia would have Somalis migrating to it for jobs, as opposed to the other way around. Oromia is the mine, the kitchen, the factory of Ethiopia, so why is it so poor besides habeshi imperialism?

A free oromia would have Somalis migrating to it for jobs, as opposed to the other way around. Oromia is the mine, the kitchen, the factory of Ethiopia, so why is it so poor besides habeshi imperialism?
No Somali is willing to learn oromo. More oromo speaking Somalis are switching back to Somali, like the Garre. In sha Allah we fix our issues and become the regional power, Ethiopia balkanizes and Kenya is taken over by Somalis and Swahili Muslims

What give the impression that this will lead to refugee crisis. If you lose this houseslave mentality you might see that, these ethnic state turning into countries may stop this interwar

Because no one agrees on the internal borders of the various states. afar vs oromo, afar vs amhara, afar vs somali, somali vs oromo, amhara vs tigray, and so on and so forth.

Because no one agrees on the internal borders of the various states. afar vs oromo, afar vs amhara, afar vs somali, somali vs oromo, amhara vs tigray, and so on and so forth.

Somalis and Oromos do agree on our borders but the flip-flopping clans who live there do not.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I want to see the ETH state broke apart into its ethnic states.
There's no reason to be hostile to the existence of an Ethiopian state once it becomes Muslim-majority in a few years, as long as it democratizes & is friendly to its neighbours. I'd go so far as to even pro economic/political integration and open borders.

Somalis and Oromos do agree on our borders but the flip-flopping clans who live there do not.

What would happen to dire dawa? the lands the flip flop clans as you call them (jarso and others), ? we would fight until the return of Isa ibn Maryan (peace be upon him)?
With external forces supporting one side against the other, as a proxy war?
Non stop wars, so that no kind of economic development or peace is present?
then add to that, the afar and somali border wars which would ignite?
the afar and oromo, then afar and amhara, and others?!

What would happen to dire dawa? the lands the flip flop clans as you call them (jarso and others), ? we would fight until the return of Isa ibn Maryan (peace be upon him)?
With external forces supporting one side against the other, as a proxy war?
Non stop wars, so that no kind of economic development or peace is present?
then add to that, the afar and somali border wars which would ignite?
the afar and oromo, then afar and amhara, and others?!

borders have been demarcated before. Is surveying a profession that is unknown in the lands of ilma orma?

Attachments

• C8622E76-D42F-4811-A967-F46D3DCC6980.jpeg
    C8622E76-D42F-4811-A967-F46D3DCC6980.jpeg
    776.7 KB · Views: 94
borders have been demarcated before. Is surveying a profession that is unknown in the lands of ilma orma?

Because there's peace now, doesn't mean the borders are agreed upon. There are still conflicting land claims between various ethnic groups, not just between oromo and somali.
The way forward, to me of course, is to restructure Ethiopia, reform it, to be a better place for us all.

Trending

Latest posts