Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Whats the outcome of the PP party convention . Did it change the power dynamics or was an echo chamber for cronies ?

I couldnt fathom how he planned to usurp the throne. I thought Abiye got PP on lock since he's already elected as PM.
The guy was day dreaming of becoming PM.
Amhara threw a bone at him and he thought it was a steak and he even enjoyed being called haile selasie the reincarnate by Amhara.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Well done Ato Abye 👏
Bro I been hearing there is fallout btwn Abiye And the Amhara Elite who wanted to usurp him unless they dictate the government agenda but I thought it was just rumor and speculation.

I guess, I couldn't be more wrong cus His mockery of Mustafa Agjar on the hyped nationally televised PP convention and creating a new second VP post elected for Aden Farah was blatant F U to the powerful Amhara wing of the party who wanted Mustafa and Makonen to get the coveted VP posts.

Last edited:
Amhara Nazis killing Muslims

I say it’s too early to jump to conclusions.

Both Muslims and Christians have been getting attacked all over the country recently but it appears this incident has made it to the mainstream.

Also, the most hostile place for Muslims in Ethiopia is definitely Axum, Tigray. The only place in Ethiopia to ban the construction of masjids!

I say it’s too early to jump to conclusions.

Both Muslims and Christians have been getting attacked all over the country recently but it appears this incident has made it to the mainstream.

Also, the most hostile place for Muslims in Ethiopia is definitely Axum, Tigray. The only place in Ethiopia to ban the construction of masjids!
filthy amhara we know you are lying.

🤫
TPLF ruled for 28 years and if they hated Muslims they would have destroyed all mosques in Ethiopia.
But terrorist Fano amharic fanatics are so extreme that they destroyed mosques and lynched Muslims in Gonder that is just a snapshot of how intolerant narrow brained minded of amharic.I have never seen an amharic moderate all are extremists and believe in shedding blood of others to re establish their long lost era of terrorism under menelik and Haile Selasie.
Muslims under Meles were better treated than under Haile Selasie or Mengistu.

ZodiaK

VIP
1655111632974.jpeg

1655111641302.jpeg

Trending