Berbera Port Construction Project

Berbera is the most promising city in Somaliland, Masha-Allah. I wonder what's the land prices like over there? Must take advantage before Berbera becomes a tourist destination. Berbera's mayor is the BEST.

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Lol, whoever designed that must be a junior. The parking lot is right where (potentially) traffic may be congested due to the new development of a city park.

Good for Berbera, everything seems so small so I don't know how they'd be able to generate revenue off of it without having high taxes. We'll see, inshallah.

Reborn
Lol, whoever designed that must be a junior. The parking lot is right where (potentially) traffic may be congested due to the new development of a city park.

Good for Berbera, everything seems so small so I don't know how they'd be able to generate revenue off of it without having high taxes. We'll see, inshallah.

Tax collected from imports is increasing on a yearly basis thanks to the development of the port. :drakekidding:

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Tax collected from imports is increasing on a yearly basis thanks to the development of the port. :drakekidding:
The exact opposite of what a growing economy should do. The only thing you want is to scare off investors, smh.

Where are the naysayers now? :lolbron:

EwgUew1WEAYIdpA.jpg

Ship-to-shore container cranes are a significant addition to Berbera port's capacity. Berbera now is a true state-of-the-art facility ready to become a regional juggernaut.

Doubt Berbera again at your peril.

Trending