CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi he is a true leader that stood by his country in the most dire situations. While other fake leaders fled during a rebellion he is still in the capital and has regained control of his country against enemies of the state. He has proven to many opposed to him that he is their rightful leader and loyal to the state.

never seen such a Somali leader waa iska gaajo calool u shaqeysteyaal

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wallahi billahi he is a true leader that stood by his country in the most dire situations. While other fake leaders fled during a rebellion he is still in the capital and has regained control of his country against enemies of the state. He has proven to many opposed to him that he is their rightful leader and loyal to the state.

never seen such a Somali leader waa iska gaajo calool u shaqeysteyaal

The man is a fulay he didn't stay in Syria during the turbulent times he was enjoying Moscow with Putin.

? He's Shia and I don't recall him ever killing babies.

He's an Alawite Batini, even Shia regard them as heretics. "I don't recall" kulaha, either you don't have knowledge of the conflict or you're being wilfully ignorant. Read up on the Ghouta chemical attacks and watch those babies foam at the mouth as they die, and continue to bootyclap for the rat that killed them

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
He's an Alawite Batini, even Shia regard them as heretics. "I don't recall" kulaha, either you don't have knowledge of the conflict or you're being wilfully ignorant. Read up on the Ghouta chemical attacks and watch those babies foam at the mouth as they die, and continue to bootyclap for the rat that killed them
Are you kidding me? Of course babies die in war. Is Winston Churchill a horrible man because Britan arial bombed Berlin in ww2 killing babies as well?

I'm sorry but it's called war. Of course children are going to die.

https://goo.gl/search/Bombing+of+Berlin+in+World+War+II
Bombing of Berlin in World War II,

When was this 2013 or 2018 if so both of those attacks were done by rebel forces and then blamed on the Syrian government.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nigga Israel bombs him regularly and he can't do jack. Barell bombing his own cities and dropping chlorine gas on them seems easy enough for him though
Not smart to look for conflict with Israel at the moment but what would you know about that your small brain can't comprehend that.

Trending