CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nigga Israel bombs him regularly and he can't do jack. Barell bombing his own cities and dropping chlorine gas on them seems easy enough for him though
Those allegations can't be verified why would he drop chlorine on people he's trying to win over. It was used as excuse for Western nations to join the war.

When was this 2013 or 2018 if so both of those attacks were done by rebel forces and then blamed on the Syrian government.

Get out of here with the leftist conspiracy theories. UN soil tests proved that the chemical weapons used were the same ones in Bashar's arsenal, same ones he was told to hand over.

Those allegations can't be verified why would he drop chlorine on people he's trying to win over. It was used as excuse for Western nations to join the war.

He's not trying to win over anyone sxb, he's trying to crush a rebellion! Compare the areas of Damascus under his control to those he was "trying to win over" in the immediate outskirts!

Get out of here with the leftist conspiracy theories. UN soil tests proved that the chemical weapons used were the same ones in Bashar's arsenal, same ones he was told to hand over.
He got rid of his arsenal in 2013 so stop with the waffle you wahhabi loving galla, I don't need your pseudo right wing analogies you're defo a shill getting paid the same way blackie's shills get paid.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He's not trying to win over anyone sxb, he's trying to crush a rebellion! Compare the areas of Damascus under his control to those he was "trying to win over" in the immediate outskirts!
Sxb get out of here with this crap. The allegations were just reasons for Western powers to join the war and to remove him from power.

He got rid of his arsenal in 2013 so stop with the waffle you wahhabi loving galla, I don't need your pseudo right wing analogies you're defo a shill getting paid the same way blackie's shills get paid.

Man called me right wing just because I accused him of pushing leftist narratives kkk

Sxb get out of here with this crap. The allegations were just reasons for Western powers to join the war and to remove him from power.

How did they join the war? Obama drew his famous red lines regarding chemical weapons use but took no action when it was proved? Even their support for the armed opposition was half arsed and fell on mostly Turkey.

How did they join the war? Obama drew his famous red lines regarding chemical weapons use but took no action when it was proved? Even their support for the armed opposition was half arsed and fell on mostly Turkey.

Where do you think the FSA and Peshmerga forces got their air support?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb get out of here even France joined abohod wasooyin thanks to those fake allegations but Assad came back stronger than ever. The place was a cesspool. Many stakeholders but only Assad is left . Geesi weeye

No i called you that because you said I spread leftist agendas who simultaneously spread communist ideals ik my beliefs at the end of the day its out there so idc and I'll stick by them

Leftist adore people like Assad for standing up to so called American imperialism and western military interventions despite his documented atrocities. Claims that it's all "fake news" and blaming the chemical weapons use on rag tag rebels is one of their key talking points.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He controls most.of Syria today even this map is wrong since the Syrian Army reached border with Turkey.
BiBOQSs.png

Where do you think the FSA and Peshmerga forces got their air support?

Peshmerga are Iraqi Kurds who fight against ISIS. FSA also have only received air support from the Coalition agaisnt ISIS and recently from Turkey agaisnt the Kurds. No air support whatsoever agaisnt Assad. Discounting a number of recent strikes against Shia militias linked to Iran

Peshmerga are Iraqi Kurds who fight against ISIS. FSA also have only received air support from the Coalition agaisnt ISIS and recently from Turkey agaisnt the Kurds. No air support whatsoever agaisnt Assad. Discounting a number of recent strikes against Shia militias linked to Iran

What about the cruise missile Donald Trump fired at that one Russian operated Syrian air base?

What about the cruise missile Donald Trump fired at that one Russian operated Syrian air base?

Granted I forgot about those, but still, those air strikes were limited in scope (response to 2018 chemical use) and were not in direct support of any opposition group (close air support)

Nigga said peshmerga:drakelaugh:

That's how you know these ppl don't know jack shit about what's going on in Syria

Trending

Latest posts