Granted I forgot about those, but still, those air strikes were limited in scope (response to 2018 chemical use) and were not in direct support of any opposition group (close air support)

So what does the West have to gain by destabilizing Syria?

Nigga said peshmerga:drakelaugh:

That's how you know these ppl don't know jack shit about what's going on in Syria

I meant the PKK. Peshmerga is in Iraq. PKK is in Syria. Though they're still a Kurdish militia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Peshmerga is from Iraq he said that and YPG is in Syria which allegedly is a branch of PKK. We have people here siding with America bombing Syria but condemning Assad bombing others. :chrisfreshhah: bunch of brainwashed goofs who have a chip on their shoulder.

CaliTedesse

VIP
No difference at all sxb, in both instances we have a dictator attempting to crush a rebellion through any means necessary.
And he crushed it and is still in power and is rebuilding his country. Now tell me after 30 years what Somalia and states have rebuilt even the roads still look like xaar sxb.

Peshmerga is from Iraq he said that and YPG is in Syria which allegedly is a branch of PKK. We have people here siding with America bombing Syria but condemning Assad bombing others. :chrisfreshhah: bunch of brainwashed goofs who have a chip on their shoulder.

America bombs Syria to deal with ISIS and very rarely bombs Assad. America bombing ISIS doesn't cancel out Assads butchering of his people

If you think turning his country into a complete war zone and bombing his people to death in order to maintain his grip on power is sign of a true leader then you're insane my friend

CaliTedesse

VIP
If you think turning his country into a complete war zone and bombing his people to death in order to maintain his grip on power is sign of a true leader then you're insane my friend
Assad waa geesi wallahi billahi. He couldve easily fled the country with a lot of money and lived somewhere else, but chose to stay during the most dire situations and fight for his country. He butchers the rats destabilizing his country not his own people.

Assad waa geesi wallahi billahi. He couldve easily fled the country with a lot of money and lived somewhere else, but chose to stay during the most dire situations and fight for his country. He butchers the rats destabilizing his country not his own people.

Ilaahay ha ku lasoo saaro maalinta qiyaama. Aamin dheh!

CaliTedesse

VIP
The Lion of the Middle East
yphGRii.png

Trending