CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is well known in Syria that Bassel was the suitable and ready one to to be the leader
Bashar did not even dream about sitting in this seat
Just because he was groomed to become leader does not mean he would've become a great leader. Perhaps Bashar is a better leader but we'll never know for certain bruh every documentary knows this so it's well known in the world not Syria alone.

Unfortunately

Assad was the one who released terrorists from prison so they could hijack the revolution. He also facilitated AQ in Iraq years before Syria's civil war

He put them in Prison in the first place thats why Syria wasn't an "islamist" country it was a Secular country before the war.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just because he was groomed to become leader does not mean he would've become a great leader. Perhaps Bashar is a better leader but we'll never know for certain bruh every documentary knows this so it's well known in the world not Syria alone.

Is Bashar a more of a leader then Bassel? A guy with Military skills or one with Logistical skills?

All documentary fail to state the underlying cause on why Bassel was selected instead of Bashar, since it does not have to be the eldest ruling, i.e, in the case of North Korea, Kim Jong Un was in the same position as Bashar, since he was not grommed to rule, but his older brother, Kim Jong Nam, was. But, he fell out with his Father by going to Disneyland Tokyo with a Dominican Republic Passport and getting caught! Bassel was ruthless like his Father. During his time in the military, whilst Bashar was all weak and feble like Nam, Bassel was ruthless like his father and Un. It was Calaf for Bashar to be President. If Bassel was controlling Syria now, i don't think there would be a war or it would have ended in day 1, with a eays win to Bassel! With Bashar, he created enemy after enemy and he even made the group that "So called" wants to topple him. Now we have Turkey running Armonk in Syria to kill its enemy's the Kurds. Russia who there for their own benefit, Iran to expand their global outreach. Bashar has over complicated things and it may come back to stab him in the back one day!

CaliTedesse

VIP
Is Bashar a more of a leader then Bassel? A guy with Military skills or one with Logistical skills?

All documentary fail to state the underlying cause on why Bassel was selected instead of Bashar, since it does not have to be the eldest ruling, i.e, in the case of North Korea, Kim Jong Un was in the same position as Bashar, since he was not grommed to rule, but his older brother, Kim Jong Nam, was. But, he fell out with his Father by going to Disneyland Tokyo with a Dominican Republic Passport and getting caught! Bassel was ruthless like his Father. During his time in the military, whilst Bashar was all weak and feble like Nam, Bassel was ruthless like his father and Un. It was Calaf for Bashar to be President. If Bassel was controlling Syria now, i don't think there would be a war or it would have ended in day 1, with a eays win to Bassel! With Bashar, he created enemy after enemy and he even made the group that "So called" wants to topple him. Now we have Turkey running Armonk in Syria to kill its enemy's the Kurds. Russia who there for their own benefit, Iran to expand their global outreach. Bashar has over complicated things and it may come back to stab him in the back one day!
Bashar waa geesi sxb relax

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bashar waa geesi sxb relax
Bashar waa Geesi, Laakiin Hafaz iyo Bassel way ka xoog badnaayeen maskax ahaan iyo jir ahaanba !

C9k_JPZXcAAvklW.jpg

upload_2019-10-21_23-3-20.jpeg

I commend this Family for their hard effort for the people of Syria!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalis kill more babies sxb each year because of malnourishment famine and clan warfare.
How the f*ck is malnourishment and famine on the same level as dropping sarin gas on your own fucking population? This is Said Barre levels of nation destroying idiocy and his guardian angel was Russians being interested in playing geopolitics. The man is lucky he didn't suffer the same fate as Gaddafi.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How the f*ck is malnourishment and famine on the same level as dropping sarin gas on your own fucking population? This is Said Barre levels of nation destroying idiocy and his guardian angel was Russians being interested in playing geopolitics. The man is lucky he didn't suffer the same fate as Gaddafi.
He didn't use chemical weapons, that was nusra.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you a liberal leftist?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Are you a liberal leftist?
No I'm conservative white supremacist, I occasionally dabble in the famed activity of blackface that's been all the rage recently. When I spot a black or worse, a sand-dweller I turn to my white friends and say "Ni***** amirite?"

Why would he bomb them using chemical weapons when he is already winning and risking US airstrikes?

He wasn't "winning" until recently though. Until 2015-2016 most of the country was under Rebels, ISIS and Kurds. Also with regards to the perpetrators, it comes down to who you trust. Independent UN observers or a regime with well documented abuses and it's cheerleaders

CaliTedesse

VIP
He wasn't "winning" until recently though. Until 2015-2016 most of the country was under Rebels, ISIS and Kurds. Also with regards to the perpetrators, it comes down to who you trust. Independent UN observers or a regime with well documented abuses and it's cheerleaders
Why do.you have a chip.on your shoulder regarding Assad sxb did he f*ck.your ? Lmfao

CaliTedesse

VIP
Brother give credit where it's due Assad.completely outmanoeuvred the opposition. He is a genius. Syria will prosper under his rule now. He sees he has to change policies and bring change and the people see now too that they were wrong for starting a revolution.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Why would he bomb them using chemical weapons when he is already winning and risking US airstrikes?
Why would he use chemical weapons on his own people. It's all fake man it's the opposition way and these fake *allies* to invade and plunder the country. Assad is a legend.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
UN didn't blame the Syrian government, that was the US and Europe. The UN report was inconclusive. It's irrational to use sarin in the war when he was turning the tide and risking US intervention.

Trending