Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azzudin is somali to you now? You know full well she aint. You just want to please others and be accepted. So any contreversy you run away

@Jaydaan

Many Somalis claim to be from every other races, say, she is an Egyptian (which I highly doubt), can’t we accept even one person who “falsely” claims us? I’ve seen many Somalis who claim every foking ethnicity, what’s the big deal if one of them claims us? Live and let live.

@Jaydaan

Many Somalis claim to be from every other races, say, she is an Egyptian (which I highly doubt), can’t we accept even one person who “falsely” claims us? I’ve seen many Somalis who claim every foking ethnicity, what’s the big deal if one of them claims us? Live and let live.

I only know 1 somali who claims something else and he claims to be Nigerian. But somalis are proud people and dont like to be taken advantage of. Im starting to think you have Ethiopian blood in you with the sambac way you move

Muji

VIP
I only know 1 somali who claims something else and he claims to be Nigerian. But somalis are proud people and dont like to be taken advantage of. Im starting to think you have Ethiopian blood in you with the sambac way you move

Just because you’re dating an cadan woman you have to hate your own people? It’s tragic I don’t think she hates her own people for him.

Just because you’re dating an cadan woman you have to hate your own people? It’s tragic I don’t think she hates her own people for him.

They both claim her people. And if they have kids....they will he from her people. This is why I find selfhaters sad people. This is the same guy who said he calls himself afro Australian and never mention his somali background to anyone

Muji

VIP
They both claim her people. And if they have kids....they will he from her people. This is why I find selfhaters sad people. This is the same guy who said he calls himself afro Australian and never mention his somali background to anyone

Looooooooooooooooool Afro Australian im screaming wallahi

That sounds like a racist term for Australian Aboriginal. Why would someone willingly call themselves that?

upload_2019-9-5_23-2-41.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance i don’t know why you are laughing at the Afro Australian when you claim to be an Arabic trans woman.
When i am with black people i am somali not black

When i was in yemen and saudia arabia or with arabs in general i am afriki somali not arab

When i am with somaaale i am arab

When i am with any other ajnabi i am a somali african

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts