Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I remember seeing Egyptian born but it’s Somalian. Lol they can’t be bother changing Raas Cabaad to xamar
2ACF90F3-F16B-4E21-BF6E-3F168C14F110.jpeg

Muji

VIP
I wonder if the home office have been able to reach her. Will have to send them a more detailed explanation of what she’s been up to

F9212920-342C-4C60-B9E3-EFA16F40943E.jpeg

Muji

VIP
To me she looks like the Afro Arabs you get in East Africa. If she isn't a Somali .5, I'd guess coastal Kenyan

The fact that she deleted all social media when she was asked
The fact that she wears Egyptian garb and started a charity with an Arab Egyptian dialect name which means my voice
The fact that when we asked her Somali coworker he did not respond

And the fact all her activities somehow just happen to involve Arabs.

She is definitely an Egyptian, for such s person who is so thirsty for limelight and attention to quickly delete all social media after a single account with 8 followers raised the alarm is the most telling aspect.

It’s actually insane that she has managed to keep her lie going all these years!

When Somali twitter catches on to what she has done, it’s all going to be over.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There has been a strange silence from the darood clan on this woman passing off as a puntie

@Reiko @Cognitivedissonance @Abdalla @World is she one of yours or something? Let us know and we will call off the search
Strange silence from the Darood clan kulaha. Naaya, I was the first to report her to the Home Office and the only one to email the Daily Mail. I even provided a link and instructions for other users. If anything happens to her, it's thanks to me and @Nilotufian who made this thread.
:ufdup:

Muji

VIP
Strange silence from the Darood clan kulaha. Naaya, I was the first to report her to the Home Office and the only one to email the Daily Mail. I even provided a link and instructions for other users. If anything happens to her, it's thanks to me and @Nilotufian who made this thread.
:ufdup:

You went hard- I can’t deny that :bell:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Y’all should keep on eye on her. Within 1week give or take she’ll return as ‘Somali refugee’.

Status
Not open for further replies.