Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why u supporting her?

@Yusra Luuza

If a Somali is given a grant they will only spend on their clans and sub clans and you will see it spent on a welcoming event for the minister of ragga cuslaadey at BidaarLand. She spent on genuine and needy asylum seekers. She should lead us to the Holly Grail and teach us to be caring, generous as one and united people. I will vote for her as president of BidaarLand.

@Yusra Luuza

If a Somali is given a grant they will only spend on their clans and sub clans and you will see it spent on a welcoming event for the minister of ragga cuslaadey at BidaarLand. She spent on genuine and needy asylum seekers. She should lead us to the Holly Grail and teach us to be caring, generous as one and united people. I will vote for her as president of BidaarLand.

She spent it on ayrab. Ninyahow dhiig malihid miya? Wallahi gudaha ka dhimatay. She is a scammer using our name

She spent it on ayrab. Ninyahow dhiig malihid miya? Wallahi gudaha ka dhimatay. She is a scammer using our name

@Jaydaan

If you’re the king or emperor of scammers, you don’t complain about a lowly prince, princess or some other minor royal. We should claim her.

* nice bone you’ve thrown for her, let’s see how she bites. :)

@Jaydaan

If you’re the king or emperor of scammers, you don’t complain about a lowly prince, princess or some other minor royal. We should claim her.

* nice bone you’ve thrown for her, let’s see how she bites. :)
Assie

Any doubt in your mind she is somali. Be honest now. I havent come across a more shut case than this. You cant look more egyptian than miss azzudin which is very common Egyptian name

Assie

Any doubt in your mind she is somali. Be honest now. I havent come across a more shut case than this. You cant look more egyptian than miss azzudin which is very common Egyptian name

@Jaydaan

Somalis are obsessed and totally confused with identity and she could be one of the extreme versions of these Somalis. Who knows!! Not something to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts