Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-9-5_23-27-51.png

Muji

VIP
I think he annoyed the hell out of them with fake deepness and as soon as he said im gaal they used that as an excuse to banish him

Loool they banished him so he tried to replace a mother with two dogs

Two animals that lick their own arses and this constant brown nosing of cadan women with love handles

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Yusra Luuza

If a Somali is given a grant they will only spend on their clans and sub clans and you will see it spent on a welcoming event for the minister of ragga cuslaadey at BidaarLand. She spent on genuine and needy asylum seekers. She should lead us to the Holly Grail and teach us to be caring, generous as one and united people. I will vote for her as president of BidaarLand.
She didn’t protest for justice for Shukri noor and Shukri was newly arrived refugee

Muji

VIP
one idiot who pretends to be Somali
And another self hater who pretends to be Aboriginal being dragged at the same time

:hemad:

@Crow I have an update for you. Her workplace have started blocking and reporting accounts who are exposing her. I wonder if immigration have popped by.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Where are you from?

“I’m from afro Australia”

:gucciwhat:

@Crow are you hearing this?
He exited Somalinimo the moment he abandoned his faith. Good on him for recognizing that but claiming this race....
6ca8f57d8ac07bec1a770ebae27b6891.jpg

....wouldn't have been my first choice.
:mjkkk:

Muji

VIP
He exited Somalinimo the moment he abandoned his faith. Good on him for recognizing that but claiming this race....
6ca8f57d8ac07bec1a770ebae27b6891.jpg

....wouldn't have been my first choice.
:mjkkk:

Loooooooool

He does look like one of them tbh but I’m guessing their IQ is a lot higher so they would be hesitant of claiming him

He told me his hoyo chased him out of the house with a rolling pin hence the anti-Somali animosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts