Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the somali translators should no whats up:mjlol: fbi pays these faraxs like 80k a year for these types of things, in the interview process getting it right is important
how terrible is the uk immigration at their job?

back in the 90s, if you wanted to enter the US or Canada, they would make you say your qabil down to all your tribes and they would check to see if those people were actually endangered by the civil war. If your part of the country was ok, they would send you back.
I suppose this makes sense why those countries have lots of my darood brethren. :cosbyhmm:

Tukraq

VIP
how terrible is the uk immigration at their job?

back in the 90s, if you wanted to enter the US or Canada, they would make you say your qabil down to all your tribes and they would check to see if those people were actually endangered by the civil war. If your part of the country was ok, they would send you back.
exactly why they let so many daarods, bantu and reer xamar in, if you were hawiye your chances were less especially if you were habargidir, you can blame aidiid for that:mjlol: his son was literally playing them:faysalwtf: after that they had to do research on who they brought in to save face from the embarrassment

Tukraq

VIP
@Apollo depends on timeline, pre 2001 immigration to the US was extremely easy although like I mentioned aideed son made us go through some extra screening during our civil war,:mjlol: first total infiltration of the US gov:gucciwhat:

@Apollo depends on timeline, pre 2001 immigration to the US was extremely easy although like I mentioned aideed son made us go through some extra screening during our civil war,:mjlol: first total infiltration of the US gov:gucciwhat:
How come you know soo much about this btw. Did you go through these checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending