African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

Men generally don't care how much Women earn. We usually prioritize physical appearance, personality and values when it comes to dating Women e.g. In the case you described, they simply dont find Black women physically attractive. It is what it is.
How can you find your own women ugly? They look like them too so are they saying they’re ugly too? And that their mom and sisters are ugly? That’s like if a farax said he finds Somali features ugly? People are biologically wired to prefer their own and gravitate towards that. Also all AA women don’t look the same. Also their own ancestors from west Africa prefer and stick with their own. Nigerian men are high income earners and marry mostly Nigerian women. You’re just trying to blame the women or make excuses for AA men being low IQ xoolo.

You sound like caqli lix saac yourself to make that argument above smh.

Last edited:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
They don't realize that degrading black women in public reduces their own stock. I've lied about my preferences many times to non-Africans. It's their right to choose the women they want. When it comes to dating, all discrimination is acceptable. What isn't acceptable is the constant denigration and pushing down of your own to briefly uplift yourself. It doesn't even work anymore. Black men have made themselves overly available to non black women to the point where black women aren't considered competition by any group of women.

:manny:
Ok, i don't know what's wrong with those girls, but shit like this definitely isn't common. In the AA community on the other hand, it sure is

Shogun

People are sh*tting on them, but we're headed in the same trajectory. Give it some years.

People are biologically wired to prefer their own and gravitate towards that.

It is not biological, but socialized. Blacks have been culturally groomed into becoming want they are. They don't have a firm identity and internalize standards that aren't them. Black men from overwhelmingly black areas, often ghettos tend to have less problems with black women. Same trend shows for Africans that that have been raised back home. They are still open to wider cultural pressures of obtaining a white woman, a societal stamp of approval, but they lack the toxicity of despising black women. The number one culprit are second gen Africans and blacks from the burbs.

People are sh*tting on them, but we're headed in the same trajectory. Give it some years.

It is not biological, but socialized. Blacks have been culturally groomed into becoming want they are. They don't have a firm identity and internalize standards that aren't them. Black men from overwhelmingly black areas, often ghettos tend to have less problems with black women. Same trend shows for Africans that that have been raised back home. They are still open to wider cultural pressures of obtaining a white woman, a societal stamp of approval, but they lack the toxicity of despising black women. The number one culprit are second gen Africans and blacks from the burbs.
Somali communities are much too close knit to become like them, since we are langaab af and don't really fit in with other groups of people. They on the other hand, number 40 + million, so there is less incentive for them to stick together, flawed comparison. However, I expect to see a socieoeconomic class divide, where successful individuals become middle and upper class, whilst less successful become part of the underclass

Shogun

Somali communities are much too close knit to become like them, since we are langaab af and don't really fit in with other groups of people. They on the other hand, number 40 + million, so there is less incentive for them to stick together, flawed comparison. However, I expect to see a socieoeconomic class divide, where successful individuals become middle and upper class, whilst less successful become part of the underclass

The socioeconomic divide isn't impactful on this sort of problem as it permeates through middle class African-Americans and other wealthier hyphenated Africans. The glue is culture. Somalis are small and tight-knit because of the generation that settled here considered themselves too alien from the existing cultures. The following generation doesn't have that at all. It's very possible for us to get absorbed into more prominent cultures. It is already happening. It won't be a doomsday scenario and Somalis won't disappear, but could just become a vague variety of American/black american. We'll retain all the socially acceptable and quirky bits, but it won't be a cohesive identity.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:manny:
7C9C9883-E92E-45F7-8B50-AE91F4779067.jpg

giphy.gif

The socioeconomic divide isn't impactful on this sort of problem as it permeates through middle class African-Americans and other wealthier hyphenated Africans. The glue is culture. Somalis are small and tight-knit because of the generation that settled here considered themselves too alien from the existing cultures. The following generation doesn't have that at all. It's very possible for us to get absorbed into more prominent cultures. It is already happening. It won't be a doomsday scenario and Somalis won't disappear, but could just become a vague variety of American/black american. We'll retain all the socially acceptable and quirky bits, but it won't be a cohesive identity.
Please don’t say we will become like those people, that’s a huge insult :susp:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How can you find your own women ugly? They look like them too so are they saying they’re ugly too? And that their mom and sisters are ugly? That’s like if a farax said he finds Somali features ugly? People are biologically wired to prefer their own and gravitate towards that. Also all AA women don’t look the same. Also their own ancestors from west Africa prefer and stick with their own. Nigerian men are high income earners and marry mostly Nigerian women. You’re just trying to blame the women or make excuses for AA men being low IQ xoolo.

You sound like caqli lix saac yourself to make that argument above smh.

It's self-hatred 100%. Finding your own female equivalent (women of your ethnic group) unattractive compared to some other group's women and degrading them over it is just pathetic. About as pathetic as a Somali guy openly believing cadaan or dhagacas men are inherently better looking than him. Alotta AA men truly are xoolo and I sadly see many faraax's taking on their ways.

People are only as loyal as their options, if black women were considered more attractive they also would have jumped ship, with blacks - and Africans lately - self hatred is universal, it's a problem afflicting both genders.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Please don’t say we will become like those people, that’s a huge insult :susp:
Whether you like it or not somalis and blacks are very similar. The only thing that usually differentiate between is phenotypes and appearance. You could go to many citys that have a prominent black and somalis community. London/toronto/minnesota. Moat somali youth growing up in these citys happen to be barely different to blacks. Many somali gangster, many mixed somali kids, many gender wars, many somali ho.es , somali males and women who imitate blacks. Our people are also the bottom of social economic groups. Many somalis in these citys live in the projects and are ratchet as hell. :ohno::mjlol::manny:f

Whether you like it or not somalis and blacks are very similar. The only thing that usually differentiate between is phenotypes and appearance. You could go to many citys that have a prominent black and somalis community. London/toronto/minnesota. Moat somali youth growing up in these citys happen to be barely different to blacks. Many somali gangster, many mixed somali kids, many gender wars, many somali ho.es , somali males and women who imitate blacks. Our people are also the bottom of social economic groups. Many somalis in these citys live in the projects and are ratchet as hell. :ohno::mjlol::manny:f
Ok, Number one, I wasn't addressing you, and number two, whatever blabber you just wrote is complete horseshit. So shove it, self hater :camby:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Ok, Number one, I wasn't addressing you, and number two, whatever blabber you just wrote is complete horseshit. So shove it, self hater :camby:
Wtf. Everything isn't self hate , it's just Ironic how your looking down on blacks when your people are no different. Kinda hypocritical to look down on blacks like your superior when your people are the same. Self hate blah blah blah.its bullshit. I don't hate my people but it's unfair to try act like your better when your people are the same.
giphy.gif

Wtf. Everything isn't self hate , it's just Ironic how your looking down on blacks when your people are no different. Kinda hypocritical to look down on blacks like your superior when your people are the same. Self hate blah blah blah.its bullshit. I don't hate my people but it's unfair to try act like your better when your people are the same.
giphy.gif
I can't lie madows and somalis aren't nothing alike,the average somali woman is covered and only hangs around with other somali women,for example if you want to have sex with a somali girl it would be harder than madow girl without a doubt.secondly every race has gender wars online its natural.If deny you this your not somali and who said were superior,were just better in this aspect.

Trending