African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

My favorite sexy boxer! Mashalaah
lol haha 😂😂 ..........

............... 🙁
1618101733216.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't really find non-Somali madows attractive either. So, why would I care who Babatunde, Tyrone and Tedros date? :dead: Or ajnabi guys for that matter.

That "Ethiopian" looking one I believe is some dating incel misogynist on TikTok and got banned. How bad do you have to be to get banned from a Tiktoxic.? They are woman self-haters and the white women who will go and have children with them well... their daughters will hear the same thing.

Somalis proving we're no different to AA's, this thread quickly turned into a gender war :snoop:
Our spats are not serious, and only involve teens and people in their early 20s while theirs involve all ages and are serious every time. Tell me the last time a xalimo said she is happy to see a cop murder a farax?

Keo

VIP
Our spats are not serious, and only involve teens and people in their early 20s while theirs involve all ages and are serious every time. Tell me the last time a xalimo said she is happy to see a cop murder a farax?
:manny:

:manny:
A Somali th0t who let Jamaican niggas hump on her got exposed, what do Somali girls do? Recite Quran verses and celebrate the death of a farax on the other side of world.

You couldn’t make this shit up:mjkkk:

Black men are the epitome of stupidity. How can you flat out disrespect your mother, grandmother, sisters just to please non-black women. They disrespect black women to score points with white women. They're not loyal, hell I've seen them praising East African women while disrespecting AA women, they're insecure and it all falls down to them not loving themselves, AA women should stop wasting time with these men. Pitiful.
Men talk shot about women period, has nothing to do with race

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A Somali th0t who let Jamaican niggas hump on her got exposed, what do Somali girls do? Recite Quran verses and celebrate the death of a farax on the other side of world.

You couldn’t make this shit up:mjkkk:

Why do you gravitate toward news about 'deranged hablo'? That's the deeper question. You don't see us posting Abdi crack heads uttering homicidal threats. :mjdontkno:

What fucking idiots. What's even funnier is the guy on the left complains about women on Tiktok 24/7 and has 0 ***s.
I'm saying. He's an incel and no woman wants to put up with that. I pray they don't have daughters or any children for that matter. Hell, not even a damn pet.

Trending