African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

Where's Dr. Umar Johnson when you need him?

1EQzQr.gif

Wallahi, even if I did prefer another group of women I would never disrespect Somali or Horner sisters like that, especially in front of ajanabis. Hell, I'd be throwing shade at the non-Horners and singing praises about how Horner women are the best in my eyes and how all others are inferior.

:pachah1:
Exactly

Wallahi, even if I did prefer another group of women I would never disrespect Somali or Horner sisters like that, especially in front of ajanabis. Hell, I'd be throwing shade at the non-Horners and singing praises about how Horner women are the best in my eyes and how all others are inferior.

We horners are suprior :mjohreally:

Yeah I acknowledge the fact that both madow men and women are self haters but few only see it when it comes to madow men and ignore the women.

Have you seen this one too
wlhi she looks a bit mixed

i don’t mind bagging these type of madow woman ill even Cuff :mjkkk:

Similar westernised culture. Somalis have gangsters who gangbang so do blacks. Somalis have fraudsters. Somalia was colonised like many other black/african nations. Somalia Is super corrupt. Most somalis live in government housing and survive on welfare. Many somali fathers abandon their children. I could go on for days :manny:
Somali fathers are definitely NOT abandoning their childs as much as blacks do rate wise, its not even close.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somali fathers are definitely NOT abandoning their childs as much as blacks do rate wise, its not even close.
Your right they aren't doing it at the same rates but there is definitely somali abos who abandone there children. Most somali farther are in there kids life though

Similar westernised culture. Somalis have gangsters who gangbang so do blacks. Somalis have fraudsters. Somalia was colonised like many other black/african nations. Somalia Is super corrupt. Most somalis live in government housing and survive on welfare. Many somali fathers abandon their children. I could go on for days :manny:
Not all Blacks are same with similar culture
What you describing are Jamacains , AA who closer to Somalis than Nigerians for example in the west.

Nayaa thats why we marry out more than halimos, stop lying to yourself beckies always check us out.
I bet you printed that out and read it every night to help you sleep :silanyolaugh:

But seriously, the only reason why that’s the case is because of the stigma Somali women get for marrying outside, that faraxs don’t get.To put it simply, xalimos are scared off from doing that because they know they’d be harshly criticised by the community, but if her brother did the same, he’d only receive encouragement.
Hope that sums it up for you, my low self esteem friend! :silanyosmile:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
That was an ad :deadrose:
Scandian beckys definitely love faraxs from my family knowledge. Many somali guys get them. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway. :silanyosmile: :lolbron:. Funny thing is my bro got one. We got that dark caucasian man with nice curly hair. They love us faraxs. Both good looking xalimos and faraxs definitely got options :silanyosmile::ohno:

Scandian beckys definitely love faraxs from my family knowledge. Many somali guys get them. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway. :silanyosmile: :lolbron:. Funny thing is my bro got one. We got that dark caucasian man with nice curly hair. They love us faraxs. Both good looking xalimos and faraxs definitely got options :silanyosmile::ohno:
My abo’s adeer got one too:silanyosmile:

he brought her to xamar they lived there for a while then the war broke out they came back to Denmark

but they divorced and his kids are kaffirs now:wow:

one of my distant edos married a German who became a Muslim
and i asked my cousin what’s his name he said adeer frank:wtf::ileycry::dead:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Idk how you can read your posts without cringing :ohlord: i mean, posting pictures random couples without their consent just to brag about their lives? Living through other people?
the guy with the white girl is a close friend of mine i will bring him on somalispot introduce it to him. its not cringe your just an angry black woman

Trending