African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
I can't lie madows and somalis aren't nothing alike,the average somali woman is covered and only hangs around with other somali women,for example if you want to have sex with a somali girl it would be harder than madow girl without a doubt.secondly every race has gender wars online its natural.If deny you this your not somali and who said were superior,were just better in this aspect.
Yes your right but it doesn't change my stance. Somalis are still objectively very similar to blacks. Whether you'd like to admit it or not.
giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
It what way then, I'm genuinely interested apart from skin colour and to some extent similar westernised culture.
Similar westernised culture. Somalis have gangsters who gangbang so do blacks. Somalis have fraudsters. Somalia was colonised like many other black/african nations. Somalia Is super corrupt. Most somalis live in government housing and survive on welfare. Many somali fathers abandon their children. I could go on for days :manny:

Similar westernised culture. Somalis have gangsters who gangbang so do blacks. Somalis have fraudsters. Somalia was colonised like many other black/african nations. Somalia Is super corrupt. Most somalis live in government housing and survive on welfare. Many somali fathers abandon their children. I could go on for days :manny:
not on the level as blacks lmao. you only have a few degenerate somalis and then the rest are completely fine. ive never met a somali person whos dad fucked off and im yet to meet a somali hardcore gangbangers. we are completely different from madows and im insulted you made that comparision

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
not on the level as blacks lmao. you only have a few degenerate somalis and then the rest are completely fine. ive never met a somali person whos dad fucked off and im yet to meet a somali hardcore gangbangers. we are completely different from madows and im insulted you made that comparision
I said similar not fundamentally identical. I said were much more similar than most somalis would like to admit. And yes I agree most soamli families are normal people but there is definitely similarities and places we aren't much better than some of us would like to say.

I said similar not fundamentally identical. I said were much more similar than most somalis would like to admit. And yes I agree most soamli families are normal people but there is definitely similarities and places we aren't much better than some of us would like to say.
theres literally only a small number of similarities. somalis arrived here mainly in the 90s as young adults in a different country and their 2nd generation is already moving up within the western world. the madows have been here for nearly a century and still gangbangers and degenerates :drakekidding:

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
theres literally only a small number of similarities. somalis arrived here mainly in the 90s as young adults in a different country and their 2nd generation is already moving up within the western world. the madows have been here for nearly a century and still gangbangers and degenerates :drakekidding:
I agree with that as well.

I bet those niggas thought saying that would somehow elevate their status in the sexual marketplace. A very pitiful strategy, no one respects such losers in the end. Lmao

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Nayaa thats why we marry out more than halimos, stop lying to yourself beckies always check us out.
I am gonna go a full retard and hypothesize that Halimos are propably ashamed of reporting their lower status ghetto partners/Babydaddies which skews their out-marriage ( if you can call that a marriage) numbers to be lower than us.:gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts