Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

Drop hadiths when a xalimo gets her back blown by a Madow gang but celebrate when a faraax dies. why are these girls offended by a getting exposed?

https://twitter.com/haznaadow/status/1216912781582184448?s=2

Shorty is bad vibes forreal

She is mad triggered about that uk girl that got exposed

Plus I remember in 2015 a dude I knew died and she quoted it laughing smh wtf
Tell her stop generalizing UK Somali men do not equal all Somali men:bell:
Why do UK Somali females think they have a right to Somali males across the ocean?:gucciwhat:
Why are they always in our business she couldn't find dead Somali male from UK to laugh at?:gucciwhat:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Habesha girls and Eritrean girls never put out for people out of their race much less negroid f*ck ups :mjlol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
They literally exposed and we’re laughing at this kid named monti last week. Btw she never cared for Somali men in the first place, she’s just using this as an excuse to display her obvious hatred. It’s best if she doesn’t get with a Somali.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Where the f*ck do you live lmao? Habesha and Eritrean girls get passed around like a blunt in Dubai and London (Especially Eritrean, as they became refugees & Prostitutes)
Here in Seattle Eritreans are stingy with the V it’s known :mjlol: sadly xalimos are viewed as easy by all smh

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Only teenage girls have that sort of mindset. I noticed that young African American women do the same thing, Pretending like their own men are demons and every other group of men are angels.

All men are the same regardless of race. Asian men, Latino men, white men, Black men and Eskimo men. They are all the same. Same product, Different color:siilaanyolaugh:

I already used this meme but it seem so appropriate and fitting that i have to use it again
oiuytr-png.88375

P.S.
Just stop giving these types of girls attention because they are Hurt, Bitter and Jaded and they don't want to engage in a serious dialog or debate so just ignore them. Problem solved:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Seems like she did some funny shit got exposed and now is butthurt
Dis took it off her page? Ah nvm I’m dumb

Muji

VIP
It’s true though you guys have a reputation for exposing any girls you texted, looked at or shared a kiss with. And this is intensified if you find out the girl was with a man from another race because Somali men think they have ownership of every Somali girl in the universe.

you can continue to deny this and I can post the thousands of threads I’ve put in the qashin section because they were ‘exposing’ some miskeen girl. My advice to you is stop the hostility.

Trending