African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

the guy with the white girl is a close friend of mine i will bring him on somalispot introduce it to him. its not cringe your just an angry black woman
“Oooh, look at these faraxs with white women! Jealous much angry black woman?”

You actually sound like a child, idgaf about some random farax, but watching you turn it into some competition is very cringe. If that’s you on your dp, then your immaturity makes sense since you look like a teenager

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
the guy with the white girl is a close friend of mine i will bring him on somalispot introduce it to him. its not cringe your just an angry black woman

@HIBAQ123 has a point in that you are acting like interracial marriage is some sort of achievement just like the disgruntled madow men you seem to think you're nothing like.

I know Halimos who married ajnabi guys who are successful and good looking but you don't see me posting pictures of them. :dead:

Why? Because I don't see marrying out as a metric of 'winning' or 'success' more like a personal choice or a series of circumstances that led up to that. I have my own set of beliefs regarding wanting to preserve my heritage and pursuing someone of the same origin and mindset.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@HIBAQ123 has a point in that you are acting like interracial marriage is some sort of achievement just like the disgruntled madow men you seem to think you're nothing like.

I know Halimos who married ajnabi guys who are successful and good looking but you don't see me posting pictures of them. :dead:

Why? Because I don't see marrying out as a metric of 'winning' or 'success' more like a personal choice or a series of circumstances that led up to that. I have my own set of beliefs regarding wanting to preserve my heritage and pursuing someone of the same origin and mindset.

:tocry:
based

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
I pledge allegiance to my xalimos, It's you and your own at the end of the day

giphy.gif

You should have seen the horrible things he said in that thread about the Somali lady travelling through Turkey with a Turkish guy. He called her fat, a cow, etc. And when the thread is based on some farax with an ajnabi girl he jumps around like an excited ape going “See how desired we are? Xalimos must be jealous of us” .... :tacky: Insecurity in its highest order

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You should have seen the horrible things he said in that thread about the Somali lady travelling through Turkey with a Turkish guy. He called her fat, a cow, etc. And when the thread is based on some farax with an ajnabi girl he jumps around like an excited ape going “See how desired we are? Xalimos must be jealous of us” .... :tacky: Insecurity in its highest order

1618195591665.png

We SEE the double standards. I don't know what happened to these Gen Z boys (some of them have more insecurities than millennials). Off the handle with a Xalimo in a inter-ethnic marriage but congratulating their ilk for even being with women with different belief systems. Then they are disappointed when their mixed kids don't care about qabil, don't know their father's tongue and marry a foreigner again. And if these Abdis divorce they try to marry a full Somali woman. It was only a practice marriage the first go around or so some of them attempt to reason. Soomaha. :deadmanny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember at this high school party this one black girl who wouldn’t stop aggressively flirting with me. So I told her I don’t like black women at all and she want off on a rant. Everyone at the party were staring at me giving me dirty looks even my so called home boy was like wtf cause he just wanted to smash her friend :kodaksmiley:

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
I remember at this high school party this one black girl who wouldn’t stop aggressively flirting with me. So I told her I don’t like black women at all and she want off on a rant. Everyone at the party were staring at me giving me dirty looks even my so called home boy was like wtf cause he just wanted to smash her friend :kodaksmiley:

did word get around ur high school?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
black men be like "black b words not fine/rich/xyz enough to carry my legacy" meanwhile their legacy is generational trauma, poverty, and mental illness. 85% of bw are breadwinners in their families even when they have a partner. majority of black men are unambitious and have extreme daddy/mommy issues and low self esteem due to racism so they take it out on the black women in their lives- the only ones who are willing to support them. they also frequently trap bw with babies to have a guaranteed lifetimes worth of access to her for sex, money, shelter, and love. black men try to impregnate as many women as possible to secure resources when they know they're bums and have nothing to offer.

BLACK WOMEN: NEVER SETTLE. STOP LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO HOLD A BROTHER DOWN. Billy, Abdul, Genaro, etc may not know how to speak AAVE or do certain dances but they won't have you working 50+ hr weeks while pregnant then make you come home to cook, clean, child rear, do errands, house maintenance, and still give them sex- without even an engagement ring. Darrell will do all of that then turn around and beat on you, gaslight you, steal from you, cheat, etc. No ma'am. This isn't every black man but how many operate.

If a righteous black man comes along MASHA'ALLAH settle down! but don't think waiting for one is noble when you other options (better options) available.

I mean
black men be like "black b words not fine/rich/xyz enough to carry my legacy" meanwhile their legacy is generational trauma, poverty, and mental illness. 85% of bw are breadwinners in their families even when they have a partner. majority of black men are unambitious and have extreme daddy/mommy issues and low self esteem due to racism so they take it out on the black women in their lives- the only ones who are willing to support them. they also frequently trap bw with babies to have a guaranteed lifetimes worth of access to her for sex, money, shelter, and love. black men try to impregnate as many women as possible to secure resources when they know they're bums and have nothing to offer.

BLACK WOMEN: NEVER SETTLE. STOP LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO HOLD A BROTHER DOWN. Billy, Abdul, Genaro, etc may not know how to speak AAVE or do certain dances but they won't have you working 50+ hr weeks while pregnant then make you come home to cook, clean, child rear, do errands, house maintenance, and still give them sex- without even an engagement ring. Darrell will do all of that then turn around and beat on you, gaslight you, steal from you, cheat, etc. No ma'am. This isn't every black man but how many operate.

If a righteous black man comes along MASHA'ALLAH settle down! but don't think waiting for one is noble when you other options (better options) available.
What, stats on the 85%. The same can be said for bw with parental issues

Lol women of all races are still a thing and having to down motherly things why do you think marriage is down.