African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The Madoow girl's face is sad, wallahi. Why he gotta disrespect her like that in front of four Cadaan women? Coon.

Both of these guys are African one looks Ethiopian and the other is probably West African descent
It’s ok to have preferences. But what I don’t get about Black men is they publicly degrade their women. Even I wouldn’t do that to my own people if I didn’t want be with them. Where the honour at?

They were raised by a black mother and black sisters and them to stereotype their own family and race is just idiotic just to please some white women.
You could see that she was offended and wanted no part of being there anymore with these coons.

The f*ck. hes legit talking about a type of black people the ratchet hood ones the same as uk chavvy girls. its all the way the personalitiy and the way they dress for me

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wallahi, even if I did prefer another group of women I would never disrespect Somali or Horner sisters like that, especially in front of ajanabis. Hell, I'd be throwing shade at the non-Horners and singing praises about how Horner women are the best in my eyes and how all others are inferior.

:pachah1:

Wallahi, even if I did prefer another group of women I would never disrespect Somali or Horner sisters like that, especially in front of ajanabis. Hell, I'd be throwing shade at the non-Horners and singing praises about how Horner women are the best in my eyes and how all others are inferior.

Respect. The optic is important, some people think they’ll get approval. We just pity them.

This is high key cringe, I know we got some self haters in our community but I doubt they would say they would never date a somali person in a room full of ajanabis like that guy

Keo

VIP

I hear what you're saying but some of these xalimos need to be humbled for real

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

I'd do Aswell. Degrading your people publicly in front of ajanabis is the lowest form of self hater.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
This is high key cringe, I know we got some self haters in our community but I doubt they would say they would never date a somali person in a room full of ajanabis like that guy
You'd be surprised. Somali community and the black community are much more similar than most somalis would like to admit. There is somalis who would say the same shit.

Real-life Uncle Ruckus, so embarrassing man. Who does that in front of Cadaans?

Uncle Ruckus (@seyiakin94) | Twitter

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Black men are the epitome of stupidity. How can you flat out disrespect your mother, grandmother, sisters just to please non-black women. They disrespect black women to score points with white women. They're not loyal, hell I've seen them praising East African women while disrespecting AA women, they're insecure and it all falls down to them not loving themselves, AA women should stop wasting time with these men. Pitiful.

Trending

Latest posts