African Guy Says He Doesn't Date Black Women

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I sometimes forget how powerful the words you say with ur tongue can be.

Even if the dude felt that way, how shameful and stupid do you have to be to say that to a black girls face live on air? While she's surrounded by cadaan girls? :mjlol:cringeee

Damn, my heart sank for that woman.

Now that I think of it; the majority of non-immigrant black men that I know are with non-black women. That's effed up. There's plenty of black women at your income bracket. They're not all ratchet and broke.

:jaynerd:

Fighting a woman isn't a fair fight, bro. Look at the gap even between elite, PED using athletes:

tHIIxtS.jpg

Hold them down or shake them about until they calm down but don't full-on hit them and beat the shit out of them, man. We have a responsibility as the far stronger sex on average. Wouldn't you hold back while fighting a child or a teenager? It's a little offensive but the same principle holds when dealing with women.
That should tell them not to put their hands on men then 😂 idc regardless of gender. She swung at me like a man than ima right her like one. I thought they wanted Equal rights. if i hold back than i’m sexist. moral of the story. keep ur hands to yourself.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That should tell them not to put their hands on men then 😂 idc regardless of gender. She swung at me like a man than ima right her like one. I thought they wanted Equal rights. if i hold back than i’m sexist. moral of the story. keep ur hands to yourself.

You're better than this, abowe.

:meleshame:

Damn, my heart sank for that woman.

Now that I think of it; the majority of non-immigrant black men that I know are with non-black women. That's effed up. There's plenty of black women at your income bracket. They're not all ratchet and broke.

:jaynerd:
Men generally don't care how much Women earn. We usually prioritize physical appearance, personality and values when it comes to dating Women e.g. In the case you described, they simply dont find Black women physically attractive. It is what it is.

I think one of those guys makes tiktoks and how to be an alpha man
In which he is not. I don't know why these insecure incels want to be alpha so bad. He and his boyfriend are beta at best. I wonder what those white women think about his misogynistic views. His alpha male tactics are antisocial and sociopathic.

Men generally don't care how much Women earn. We usually prioritize looks e.g. In the case you described, they simply dont find Black women physically attractive. It is what it is.

I shouldn't have said income bracket but class upbringing.

There are plenty of physically attractive black women. Or do you mean they don't like their attitude?

Is the black women single rate high? I have never thought about that either. I wonder which group of people come second in picking black women. Whites?

Mozart

You need people like me
In which he is not. I don't know why these insecure incels want to be alpha so bad. He and his boyfriend are beta at best. I wonder what those white women think about his misogynistic views. His alpha male tactics are antisocial and sociopathic.
These guys make a lot of money off of content like this. I don’t think they actually believe it. They start off with a YouTube channel then $1000 an hour consultations and then they write a book. They take a modern day insecurity many men have (not getting women) and then exploit it.

These guys make a lot of money off of content like this. I don’t think they actually believe it. They start off with a YouTube channel then $1000 an hour consultations and then they write a book. They take a modern day insecurity many men have (not getting women) and then exploit it.
I just hope these incels do not take what he says seriously and end up hurting women.

the audacity that man has to say black girls are ratchet and loud when the white girls were the ones getting drunk and pole dancing during the interview while the black girl just sat there uncomfortable

I shouldn't have said income bracket but class upbringing.

There are plenty of physically attractive black women. Or do you mean they don't like their attitude?

Is the black women single rate high? I have never thought about that either. I wonder which group of people come second in picking black women. Whites?
Naturally whites, everyone dates white first when they date out. Class upbringing would mean most black people are lower income to lower middle class. Most people are average, this notion that most people are above average are false.

I was friends with this black guy in his 30s who basically had it all together. Went to top universities in the UK, high paying job, own his own home and car. Great personality, treat women will and has never been arrested or any trouble with the law.

I watched him over and over again look past good looking educated Black women that where basically his perfect match for some average white women. Is sad to watch
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Who says he is entitled to bw or the reverse?

After watching the video I cant blame him for feeling that way, AA women are usually ratchet and can anyone here actually disagree with that?? It doesnt make what he said any less rude though.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Men generally don't care how much Women earn. We usually prioritize physical appearance, personality and values when it comes to dating Women e.g. In the case you described, they simply dont find Black women physically attractive. It is what it is.

Very true men are visual creatures by nature. The looks are primary when it comes to attraction. It's why women mostly focus on their appearance more than men. It's why we have a whole beauty and fashion industry for women. The secondary is what is her personality like? Is she feminine, mature, kind, submissive, and cooperative and what skills does she bring to the table like is she wifey material? Those are what men naturally go for. They really don't care about your degree or how much your income is unless if they're westernized and looking for a 50/50 relationship deal.

However, according to black men, it's not the physical aspect of black women they don't find attractive but more so to do with their personality. I remember my old co-worker who was black and he personally told me he doesn't go for black women and I asked him if it's because of the looks and he said no, it's because they're masculine and rude. He was saying black women don't know how to be feminine and obedient. They want to be a man in the relationship. I was quite shocked by his comments but this is what happens when you generalize. You make an excuse why you should avoid and hate the whole group altogether even if they have many good apples.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts