African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:comeon:Out of the whole thread, that's what you found offensive...?:umwhat::stopit:
The fact that you told a half Madowweyne user that it "wasn't her fault that she was dealt those cards" is just incredibly condescending and rude. Even the most vocal anti-bantu users on this site will become polite and courteous once an actual bantu user appears on the site. You have shown that you can't even be hypocritical in the one thing that it would actually benefit you to be hypocritical in, your prejudice.
I didn't find it nearly as offensive as any of the things you said before, what you said just greatly irritated me.

TooMacaan

VIP
The fact that you told a half Madowweyne user that it "wasn't her fault that she was dealt those cards" is just incredibly condescending and rude. Even the most vocal anti-bantu users on this site will become polite and courteous once an actual bantu user appears on the site. You have shown that you can't even be hypocritical in the one thing that it would actually benefit you to be hypocritical in, your prejudice.
I didn't find it nearly as offensive as any of the things you said before, what you said just greatly irritated me.
But I'm not actually prejudiced:drakewtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
But I'm not actually prejudiced:drakewtf:
>"Your Arab DNA makes you superior to SSA"
>"We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair."

>"I'm not actually prejudiced"
You have to be a special kind of retarded to believe this.

>"We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair."

She was trolling sxb

She(or he) is trolling. First a Somali, then an Ethiopia. Now it's a majerteen kkkk

@TooMa'aan
giphy.gif

:farole:

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't care at this point, this person's views are so unclear and trolling has become so confusing that I can't be bothered to put effort into remembering which views are real and which aren't. Khalas :kodaksmiley:
You've read most of my posts on here, even thought some were funny,...and you actually believed those are my real views???:mindblown:

I don't care at this point, this person's views are so unclear and trolling has become so confusing that I can't be bothered to put effort into remembering which views are real and which aren't. Khalas :kodaksmiley:
Walaal she originally commented that this was a bait comment and I told her to play along. @TooMa'aan is a good person she was trolling you all

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You've read most of my posts on here, even thought some were funny,...and you actually believed those are my real views???:mindblown:
I don't know you!
You literally joined like two weeks ago, I genuinely have no idea who thinks what anymore.
I have been burned by seemingly reasonable users displaying some stupid views too many times to risk it :bell:
Walaal she originally commented that this was a bait comment and I told her to play along. @TooMa'aan is a good person she was trolling you all
Well I think we have all learned a valuable lesson from today.
Never pretend to be Somali on a Tibetan skydiving forum :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts