African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
725fe4606d92d9703efef5c820e0131380fc04dcfaa2407b8b7968f8738b5d67.jpg

An MJ pretending to be an Ethiopian pretending to be a Somali.

Exhibit A - Her detailed knowledge on Somali clans and language. Heck, I don't even know half the ethnicities in Ethiopia, why would she know about Somali clan intricacies?

Exhibit B - Her obsessive claims of being descendants of Arabs. Ethiopians don't believe that and are very proud of their heritage. Only selfhating Somalis and other Muslim groups claim Arab daddies.

Exhibit C - the crucial evidence. Her fauning and asslicking of MJs, the most despised group of people in Somalia (no offense to my MJ homies).:fittytousand:

I deduce this person to be...none other than @Knowthyself or...you know...any of the other MJ wenches in this joint.:manny:
warya, idk about you but I booty clap for the suldaan.
Sultan_erdogan.jpg

Exhibit A - Her detailed knowledge on Somali clans and language. Heck, I don't even know half the ethnicities in Ethiopia, why would she know about Somali clan intricacies?

Exhibit B - Her obsessive claims of being descendants of Arabs. Ethiopians don't believe that and are very proud of their heritage. Only selfhating Somalis and other Muslim groups claim Arab daddies.

Exhibit C - the crucial evidence. Her fauning and asslicking of MJs, the most despised group of people in Somalia (no offense to my MJ homies).:fittytousand:

I deduce this person to be...none other than @Knowthyself or...you know...any of the other MJ wenches in this joint.:manny:
Time will tell:fittytousand:
Are you AA??? What kind of nerve do you madows have speaking to me that that!! Pls some appropriating Somali names like Hodon also.
This is very typical Ethiopian behaviour :farole:. Sinesri'at:ufdup:

TooMacaan

VIP

If I am in fact MJ, how can I also be "an Ethiopian pretending to be a Somali"...when MJ's are Somali...?:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Okay, well it is not your fault that life dealt you those cards I guess. Have some ceeb though, and stop defending these madows.
Can you at least pass for full Somali??
God, have you no shame? :kodaksmiley:
Seriously, it's gone past the point of being funny now. This act is no longer entertaining. Please stop.

Gambar

VIP

Loooool most despised haye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts