African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you Isaaq? If not then ignore this

I will leave this thread, it starts to smell .....however, my advice to Somalis team world peace don't trust them.
“Can the Ethiopian change his skin
Or the leopard his spots?
Then you also can do good
Who are accustomed to doing evil.

Wow what is wrong with that woman??? She is OBVIOUSLY jealous of EA women and just lying to save face. It's so obvious, she can wear all the weave that she wants but it will never be better than our natural hair which is like that without modification. We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair. It's so crazy how she uses titles like "AA girl jealous of EA women" but on the video itself she sucks up to us talking about how that's not the reality and we all get along irl. That's not true because we are the original racists and we would never be friends with someone like that.
:tacky:

Poor Habeshas man. Y'all gave up the punani for Arabs but somehow you ended up with more Madow hair. Only trait you got from the Arabs was the height :deadosama:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Exactly, that 40-50% makes us superior to all the SSAs. But I don't think that it predates civilization, it wasn't as far back as you may think...just 3000 years ago. Also the recent Arab may not be much but we should still claim it because even the Americans have 1 drop rule for black blood. So we should have 1 drop rule for Arab blood as well.
There is no way that you are not baiting.
Calling what you did a 180 isn't even accurate, you did a 720, two full turns :ileycry:
We don't have any "Arab" blood :faysalwtf:
We aren't superior to SSAs in any way either. Go take your self-serving qashin elsewhere :farole:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no way that you are not baiting.
Calling what you did a 180 isn't even accurate, you did a 720, two full turns :ileycry:
We don't have any "Arab" blood :faysalwtf:
We aren't superior to SSAs in any way either. Go take your self-serving qashin elsewhere :farole:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is definitely trolling, as @shanqale said, you barely see any of us ************* **** (don't want to trigger another member):farole:

TooMacaan

VIP
I will leave this thread, it starts to smell .....however, my advice to Somalis team world peace don't trust them.
“Can the Ethiopian change his skin
Or the leopard his spots?
Then you also can do good
Who are accustomed to doing evil.
Wow, we got Canuck to read the Bible:ohhh:The holy spirit really works wonders.

1494277814202.png

372FD0CD-4306-4C43-8383-D929474836CB-3034-0000047F6E72590C.png
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Yes, thank you for posting sxb.
I love Ayaan of course, she is a beautiful MJ queen.
The second guy I don't know who he is but he is my favorite sticker, I love his knowing smirk.
The third guy has perfect teeth that shine bright like a star.
The fourth guy is kind of......but it's okay because he gets the message across during the times when you want to convey the feeling of being disturbed.

Your xabashi card has been revoked. The only women who think MJs are Queens, are MJs. I must admit, your disguise had me fooled. Back to Bosaso with you.:camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
Your xabashi card has been revoked. The only women who think MJs are Queens, are MJs. I must admit, your disguise had me fooled. Back to Bosaso with you.:camby:

Did you not read through the thread?? I already made a post and addressed that I am obviously not MJ, I knew people here (especially some Hawiye) would accuse me of it because you guys are too jealous to deal with the truth so I already gave a disclaimer on that!!! Here it is:

Every time I see a beautiful Somali woman and I check to see her qabil afterwards, she tends to be MJ. I myself am not Majeerteen of course, but we should not deny the facts and the fact is that MJ are just the most beautiful of all Somali women. Don't be jealous.
Look at most famous Somali supermodels and ground breaking women too

2BFF56E000000578-3223478-image-a-3_1441468012015.jpg

MV5BMTI0NDQyMjg2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTUyNDIz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
3edf7b92862f9d783926f86244b3c20e.jpg
3be3fe54451b135901b8f8de79c4bfd8.jpg

Did you not read through the thread?? I already made a post and addressed that I am obviously not MJ, I knew people here (especially some Hawiye) would accuse me of it because you guys are too jealous to deal with the truth so I already gave a disclaimer on that!!! Here it is:

laa-xowla-how-5910ff.jpg

725fe4606d92d9703efef5c820e0131380fc04dcfaa2407b8b7968f8738b5d67.jpg

An MJ pretending to be an Ethiopian pretending to be a Somali.

Exhibit A - Her detailed knowledge on Somali clans and language. Heck, I don't even know half the ethnicities in Ethiopia, why would she know about Somali clan intricacies?

Exhibit B - Her obsessive claims of being descendants of Arabs. Ethiopians don't believe that and are very proud of their heritage. Only selfhating Somalis and other Muslim groups claim Arab daddies.

Exhibit C - the crucial evidence. Her fauning and asslicking of MJs, the most despised group of people in Somalia (no offense to my MJ homies).:fittytousand:

I deduce this person to be...none other than @Knowthyself or...you know...any of the other MJ wenches in this joint.:manny:

You really shouldn't put ayan hirsi when you're talking about mj beauty it really blows your argument out of the water. other than that
download (4).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.