African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the mengist part then? And is "yabebbubet" supposed to mean "flourishing"?
It means government and sometimes kingdom but you can't translate everything literally. yabebbubet is from the verb mabeb which means 'to bloom/blossom', which is probably from the word abeba but in this case you can say flourish.

TooMacaan

VIP
Apology Tour time:
@hodon Just in case you took what I said seriously or are offended, I want to clarify that I don't really feel about AAs in the manner that I last spoke about them. I have equal respect for everyone and don't think any person is lesser or more than another just because they belong to a certain group. This whole thread was just trolling.
@shanqale You shouldn't cut off your afro, I was just joking about it being inferior. I think embracing your natural hair and your original culture is great.
@Sharkman-Demon I don't dislike you because you are a non-believer, sorry if you felt judged. Also, I would never ever claim Arab.
@Hugo I'm not anti-Bantu and I don't think EAs are superior either.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMa'aan I'm sorry that I made the whole forum turn against you :mjcry:
:meleshame:
Lol it's cool, it was all in good fun but it had to end somewhere. Tbh, I'm surprised that people actually thought I was serious...I gave quite obvious bait and like Amun said, I wasn't even scientific or trying to make it good quality. I'm pretty sure I even said that Arabs were "hairless and kind" creatures at some point...
...how do people not catch on???:hmm::what1::umwhat::snoop:

Lol it's cool, it was all in good fun but it had to end somewhere. Tbh, I'm surprised that people actually thought I was serious...I gave quite obvious bait and like Amun said, I wasn't even scientific or trying to make it good quality. I'm pretty sure I even said that Arabs were "hairless and kind" creatures at some point...
...how do people not catch on???:hmm::what1::umwhat::snoop:
You sounded way too sincere I almost got fooled at one point however what you wrote didn't make any sense at all.
You reminded me of some redneck trolls on YouTube :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
You sounded way too sincere I almost got fooled at one point however what you wrote didn't make any sense at all.
You reminded me of some redneck trolls on YouTube :pachah1:
Do you remember what post it was? (where you thought I sounded too sincere)
And lol, I'm on reddit and 4chan way too much...I probably internalized some of that /pol/ crap. :icon lol::icon lol:

Do you remember what post it was? (where you thought I sounded too sincere)
And lol, I'm on reddit and 4chan way too much...I probably internalized some of that /pol/ crap. :icon lol::icon lol:
Okay, well it is not your fault that life dealt you those cards I guess. Have some ceeb though, and stop defending these madows.
Can you at least pass for full Somali??
That was too much even for me to be honest:whew:

This thread be like
IDa09Aw.gif

725fe4606d92d9703efef5c820e0131380fc04dcfaa2407b8b7968f8738b5d67.jpg

An MJ pretending to be an Ethiopian pretending to be a Somali.

Exhibit A - Her detailed knowledge on Somali clans and language. Heck, I don't even know half the ethnicities in Ethiopia, why would she know about Somali clan intricacies?

Exhibit B - Her obsessive claims of being descendants of Arabs. Ethiopians don't believe that and are very proud of their heritage. Only selfhating Somalis and other Muslim groups claim Arab daddies.

Exhibit C - the crucial evidence. Her fauning and asslicking of MJs, the most despised group of people in Somalia (no offense to my MJ homies).:fittytousand:

I deduce this person to be...none other than @Knowthyself or...you know...any of the other MJ wenches in this joint.:manny:
me? pretend to be a...

walahi these niggas are trying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts