African American girl jealous of East African girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow what is wrong with that woman??? She is OBVIOUSLY jealous of EA women and just lying to save face. It's so obvious, she can wear all the weave that she wants but it will never be better than our natural hair which is like that without modification. We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair. It's so crazy how she uses titles like "AA girl jealous of EA women" but on the video itself she sucks up to us talking about how that's not the reality and we all get along irl. That's not true because we are the original racists and we would never be friends with someone like that.

Last edited:
Wow what is wrong with that woman??? She is OBVIOUSLY jealous of EA women and just lying to save face. It's so obvious, she can wear all the weave that she wants but it will never be better than our natural hair which is like that without modification. We used to be Arabs thousands of years ago before we invaded East Africa but we still claim it because we prefer our Arab ancestors; they were superior and deserved to be masters because they have prettier light skin and long hair. It's so crazy how she uses titles like "AA girl jealous of EA women" but on the video itself she sucks up to us talking about how that's not the reality and we all get along irl. That's not true because we are the original racists and we would never be friends with someone like that.
You're even better than me in this shit sis. :dwill:

Is there a problem?? :birdman:
Where is the lie? I'll wait...:sass2:

thats bait.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol, speak for yourself. Somalis are pure Cushites. Just because you guys are Arab-Semetic rape babies doesn't mean that we are.:siilaanyolaugh:

yIBPM1Y.png

TooMacaan

VIP
In other words...you are unable to tell me where the lie is because there is NO LIES TOLD???!
Why are you so afraid of the truth? There are three options:
1) You have been brainwashed by BLM and they used your kindness to take advantage of you (& steal your history)
2) You are traumatized as a kid by being bullied by AAs because they called you African booty scratcher and now you'll do anything to fit in.
3) You are or look like a madow with Madow hair.

I know I'm right, so...which is it?

In other words...you are unable to tell me where the lie is because there is NO LIES TOLD???!
1) You have been brainwashed by BLM and they used your kindness to take advantage of you (& steal your history)
2) You are traumatized as a kid by being bullied by AAs because they called you African booty scratcher and now you'll do anything to fit in.

download (4).jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol, speak for yourself. Somalis are pure Cushites. Just because you guys are Arab-Semetic rape babies doesn't mean that we are.:siilaanyolaugh:

yIBPM1Y.png
No, you are wrong. All of us EAs are from the noble Semetic line, you can't believe these DNA tests because they are made by (((people))) who don't want you to know your real and true history. Just look back and trace all the clan lines, I know you will find something...what is your clan and sub clan?? Maybe you could also be related to Prophet Muhammad, who knows?!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
African American women are indeed jealous of East African women, it's true, baby girl don't have talk in circles.

Secondly, they hate anyone who don't look like them!! They try to turn the West Africans against us but it doesn't work.

Africans stick together!!

giphy.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No, you are wrong. All of us EAs are from the noble Semetic line, you can't believe these DNA tests because they are made by (((people))) who don't want you to know your real and true history. Just look back and trace all the clan lines, I know you will find something...what is your clan and sub clan?? Maybe you could also be related to Prophet Muhammad, who knows?!
Yes, as a Darod man I descend from the hallowed lineage of Banu Hashim. My veins seethe with the noble blood of Ahlul Bayt. When I go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen, I'm practically indistinguishable from the locals.

936.jpg

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Ah man not another Arabian dick slurper... :kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
African American women are indeed jealous of East African women, it's true, baby girl don't have talk in circles.

Secondly, they hate anyone who don't look like them!! They try to turn the West Africans against us but it doesn't work.

Africans stick together!!

giphy.gif
No you are wrong. Although AAs are the worst of them all...the West African girls are horrible too. They have the same negroid features as the AAs since they are their ancestors, except only uglier because they didn't get some of the cadaan or native blood mixed in their DNA like the AAs did. We just use the West Africans for numbers by telling them African unity; they are more educated, don't have 10 baby daddies, and actually have a culture (although their culture is still inferior to ours [which is more similar to Arab culture]) so they are slightly better in comparison.

Yes, as a Darod man I descend from the hallowed lineage of Banu Hashim. My veins seethe with the noble blood of Ahlul Bayt. When I go to Saudi Arabia or Yemen, I'm practically indistinguishable from the locals.
I'm glad that you agree with me on that when I went to Saudi Arabia I told them I'm a somali and my great grandfather was Al jabarti the guy hugged me and told me I'm from Noble blood and we went to prince Ahmed ibn faiz's house and he talked to me and told me I'm family and then he told me اخي كل الصوماليين الذين جاءوا الي ال سعودية هم من قبيلة الهوتوز لم نعرف أن اولاد الجبارتي يعيشون في الصومال
Anyway he offered me to marry one of his four sisters but I refused telling him I will only marry my Somali queen an we had a huge feast and I've gotten my Saudi passport and nationality

TooMacaan

VIP
Ah man not another Arabian dick slurper... :kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is your problem?? The only reason why you are angry and don't want to believe this is that you have an agenda?
I saw some of your posts here so I know you have vendetta against the Prophet. You must be a gaal right? That's really why you're mad? If not, explain why...

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm glad that you agree with me on that when I went to Saudi Arabia I told them I'm a somali and my great grandfather was Al jabarti the guy hugged me and told me I'm from Noble blood and we went to prince Ahmed ibn faiz's house and he talked to me and told me I'm family and then he told me اخي كل الصوماليين الذين جاءوا الي ال سعودية هم من قبيلة الهوتوز لم نعرف أن اولاد الجبارتي يعيشون في الصومال
Anyway he offered me to marry one of his four sisters but I refused telling him I will only marry my Somali queen an we had a huge feast and I've gotten my Saudi passport and nationality
Mabrook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending