Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
The question is why darod who blatantly hate Mogadishu still talking about it? Why can't they build their regions and stick to them? Look at their lands, some of the least developed in the region yet they are always concerned with others lands and regions.

One example is the old hag @Canuck who is obsessed with Berbera like its her people's city,

Walal don't make this into a Darood thing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood as a whole were attacked because of Afweyne, this ridiculous narrative needs to stop. If you can acknowledge your own tragedy, then you must acknowledge others.
You're talking about waraabe here acknowledge kulaha if he was to do that then congnitive dissonance would set in & his whole way of viewing the world would drastically alter leaving him suicidal, I reiterate let him live.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
As a staunch HGist Farmajo is the only darod I support and mrx are the only darod clan I support.

Last edited:
:hmm:From the horse's mouth.

@Canuck do you agree with Farmaajo essentially calling A. Yusuf a traitor? Just a question

I have zero respect to this man Abdullahi yusuf he was one of first traitors who ran to Ethiopia against Barre 'S regime. But unlike to the rest of traitors he apologized in his book and asked the forgiveness from Somalia. He had the courage to admit his mistakes unlike the rest that still think that they were correct to betray their country.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
USC/SNA were national liberators and Mogadishu is looking better than ever.
:rejoice:

Cx2JqOkWIAA2isg.jpg

I hate Siyaad Barre, laakin USC/SNA were murderers and will face the noose of justice INSHALLAH!:fittytousand:

As for Mogadishu being better than ever due to USC... :ayaanswag::ileycry::drakelaugh::lolbron::pachah1::deadrose::camby:

Here is the proof: Mogadishu before the war!!

65519970.jpg

1378904012_4.jpg

Mogadishu-old-photo.jpg

Mogadishu today:

0EBA90FA00000578-3210505-Reeve_s_travels_have_taken_him_to_some_of_the_most_dangerous_pla-a-31_1440682331458.jpg

fa_mogadishu2_f.jpg

Mogadishu_Somalia_660_2016.jpg

Allah knows which one I prefer: Daarod Xamar when everything was good or Sacad Xamar when everything is still fucked up.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I hate Siyaad Barre, laakin USC/SNA were murderers and will face the noose of justice INSHALLAH!:fittytousand:

As for Mogadishu being better than ever due to USC... :ayaanswag::ileycry::drakelaugh::lolbron::pachah1::deadrose::camby:

Here is the proof: Mogadishu before the war!!

65519970.jpg

1378904012_4.jpg

Mogadishu-old-photo.jpg

Mogadishu today:

0EBA90FA00000578-3210505-Reeve_s_travels_have_taken_him_to_some_of_the_most_dangerous_pla-a-31_1440682331458.jpg

fa_mogadishu2_f.jpg

Mogadishu_Somalia_660_2016.jpg

Allah knows which one I prefer: Daarod Xamar when everything was good or Sacad Xamar when everything is still fucked up.

You don't get an opinion you anit Somali. We don't accept arab half breeds :russ:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I have zero respect to this man Abdullahi yusuf he was one of first traitors who ran to Ethiopia against Barre 'S regime. But unlike to the rest of traitors he apologized in his book and asked the forgiveness from Somalia. He had the courage to admit his mistakes unlike the rest that still think that they were correct to betray their country.

He also spent the rest of his life trying to restore normality to Somalia. He was responsible for the FG. I know that today it has been hijacked by criminals, but he is the reason why we have a weak government instead of no government.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You don't get an opinion you anit Somali. We don't accept arab half breeds :russ:

Whatever you say. I would rather be a half-breed then a dirty Hutu who has done nothing but mooryaanimo for Somalia.

My grandfather was a General under the Siyaad Barre junta and was one of the first dissenting voices in the regime. 3 consecutive Presidents asked him to rebuild the army and he refused.

What has Hawiye done for Somalia? Somalia's best years was under Darood or the shots were called by Daarod like it or not.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Whatever you say. I would rather be a half-breed then a dirty Hutu who has done nothing but mooryaanimo for Somalia.

What has Hawiye done for Somalia? Somalia's best years was under Darood or the shots were called by Daarod like it or not

Why does a half breed like yourself care about what happens in Somalia, shouldn't you be focusing on what happens in ayrabia :heh:

Ps. Somalia is not your country, never has been and never will be. Somalia is for Samaale:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending