Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blames Isaaq, Abgaal and MJ's for being colonial collaborators because they happen to take advantage of the opportunities afforded to them and went to colonial schools to get educated. Naturally the ones who were educated are going to dominate in government positions, how is that there fault if others were too busy running around in the bush not wanting to receive the "Kufaars" education.

Secondly, he didn't mention the fact that these said clans were purged out of the government after the coup and replaced with a bunch of illiterate nomads who happen to share clans with the dictator. It's no coincidence the over-representationvof the Dhulbahante and Marehan came after this coup.

Lastly he attributed the civilians deaths in Hargeisa and Burco to the crossfires between the SNM and government troops when that is a blatant lie. Civilians were a deliberate target by the government so his acknowledgment of the north's bombings is a sugarcoated lie. Professor Samatar a Gadabursi who has no dog in this fight correctly saw through his biased views.

It's something I heard many times they use to justify the coup and sidelining of certain clans. His thesis just happened to tone it down a little but you could still see through it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He blames Isaaq, Abgaal and MJ's for being colonial collaborators because they happen to take advantage of the opportunities afforded to them and went to colonial schools to get educated. Naturally the ones who were educated are going to dominate in government positions, how is that there fault if others were too busy running around in the bush not wanting to receive the "Kufaars" education.

Secondly, he didn't mention the fact that these said clans were purged out of the government after the coup and replaced with a bunch of illiterate nomads who happen to share clans with the dictator. It's no coincidence the over-representationvof the Dhulbahante and Marehan came after this coup.

Lastly he attributed the civilians deaths in Hargeisa and Burco to the crossfires between the SNM and government troops when that is a blatant lie. Civilians were a deliberate target by the government so his acknowledgment of the north's bombings is a sugarcoated lie. Professor Samatar a Gadabursi who has no dog in this fight correctly saw through his biased views.

It's something I heard many times they use to justify the coup and sidelining of certain clans. His thesis just happened to tone it down a little but you could still see through it.

Dude, your accusations are pretty ridiculous considering I've posted the actual thing like 5 times now.

:dead:

Qabiil not only blinds you but causes you to see things that aren't there apparently kkkkkkk

Hawiye propoganda isnt going to fly once Somalias courts are established. Something hawiye has been avoiding to do for a long time now. Hmmm, wonder why. Half of hawiye will be executed mark my word and it isnt just Darood who will bring your clan to court but raxanweyne, bymaal, Dir, AND Barawaani.
kulaha other clans will save us :icon lol:
:dead::deadrose:

Dude, your accusations are pretty ridiculous considering I've posted the actual thing like 5 times now.

:dead:

Qabiil not only blinds you but causes you to see things that aren't there apparently kkkkkkk

I read it several times now in the past few years and every single time I come to same conclusion, you either have to be blind or willfully ignorant to not see how biased this thesis is. I know you are of the same clan not to mention a staunch of supporter of this guy so I can see why you are so keen on defending him.

TBH I respect him for at least partially acknowledging the truth, many of his clansmen wouldn't go as far as to say some of the blasphemous things he said that they hold to be the gospel truth.

Lastly, would you be so kind as to tell me why Prof. Abdi Samatar someone who he himself repeatably criticised the rebel groups throughout the years would be saying this? Not to mention him a Gadabursi would show some impartiality?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I read it several times now in the past few years and every single time I come to same conclusion, you either have to be blind or willfully ignorant to not see how biased this thesis is. I know you are of the same clan not to mention a staunch of supporter of this guy so I can see why you are so keen on defending him.

TBH I respect him for at least partially acknowledging the truth, many of his clansmen wouldn't go as far as to say some of the blasphemous things he said that they hold to be the gospel truth.

Lastly, would you be so kind as to tell me why Prof. Abdi Samatar someone who he himself repeatably criticised the rebel groups throughout the years would be saying this? Not to mention him a Gadabursi would show some impartiality?

Again, you can read the whole thing right there. I have absolutely no idea how you can come to that conclusion beyond your own prejudice.

waraabe

Your superior
The question is why darod who blatantly hate Mogadishu still talking about it? Why can't they build their regions and stick to them? Look at their lands, some of the least developed in the region yet they are always concerned with others lands and regions.

One example is the old hag @Canuck who is obsessed with Berbera like its her people's city,

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

I haven't read the full thing, but from the excerpts I read what he said wasn't even that bad

Is this why you guys haven't gotten recognition the past 25 years? Too busy complaining about Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
I haven't read the full thing, but from the excerpts I read what he said wasn't even that bad

Is this why you guys haven't gotten recognition the past 25 years? Too busy complaining about Somalia.

Stop the niic and take it, you talk about us and we will talk about you

waraabe

Your superior
Then stop crying when we talk about you, nayaa. Focus on getting your ictiraaf. It's been 20 years, this project is behind schedule. :mjlol:

My budget is bigger then yours
My security is better then yours
My people are more educated then yours
We are superior to you in every way.

I would cry too

Last edited:
LOL I am talking about the aftermath of when the USC started fighting amongst each other, and here you are talking about the city before they started fighting each other.

View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531 View attachment 10531

Like I said, I am not replying to argue with this moron. There is no point arguing with ignorant people. Just sharing facts so this revisionism cannot be entertained by people browsing this forum.
He's literally comparing Somalia to during USC and now wtf are you on about :faysalwtf:

Wallahi you're the most willfully ignorant confused qabilist person on here. Fucker tried to warn me that @Boqor Geeljire252 was the qabilist one :dead:

Just fucking shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say and stop littering over SSpot with your bs

waraabe

Your superior
I honestly don't understand why there is still squabbling in 2017. Every man should focus on and takes care of his regions, the only folk these are booliqaran looking for handouts from others

There was one very important instigator left unscathed. The surviving leader of the coup, Colonel Ahmed, kept his clan-family's dream at the expense of his nation by acting as an agent and tool of the Ethiopian government in destabilizing his homeland. Somalia's archenemy helped him form the Somali Salvation Democratic Front (SSDF). This new insurgent organization was mostly populated by angry Majeerteen clan members. The execution of the failed coup organizers bestowed a certain martyrdom upon their cause. The inevitable conflict began to materialize with Siad Barre responding with his own support of various rival insurgencies: the Western Somali Liberation Front (WSLF), Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF), Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), and Oromo Liberation Front (OLF).69
:hmm:From the horse's mouth.

@Canuck do you agree with Farmaajo essentially calling A. Yusuf a traitor? Just a question

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
MJ here. I really don't care what he wrote. He appears to be the least corrupt out of all the candidates.

Am I supposed to get mad cause he hurt my fefes? The other guys are literal criminals who'll sell our country wholesale and send our girls to get abused in Saudi. Compared to that, Farmajo wrote some words. Big deal.
Illahay aa kugu dharshee look at this moryaan sheegato qashin I don't care if farmaajo miise fargeeto is a qabiliste ku lahaa :ohhh: your enmity is all too apparent.

Farmaajo fargeeto waa washing there's a better chance of him becoming president of Neptune miise mars:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending