Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should all be hanged. They are all the same, whether they drove the program or only facilitated it. It's not like they didn't have free will, they all knowingly signed/approved this scandalous document. I just don't get why fat boy gets the blame exclusively. I thought these things were a team effort.
Nobody is doing that

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The ones who benefited from the regime. Others are more concerned about Puntland and other places they came from. I personally don't care about Mogadishu, only Somaliland and Puntland. Darood fled from there so I don't understand the hard on.

You're absolutely right. It's those folks who did indeed benefit from big mouth's rule, Marehans and their snitches, who bang on about Mogadishu. Other Darood clans hardly have a care in the world for it.

it was samaale that signed the MOA with Kenya

Canuck is this the real MOU. And if it is, why does fat boy get blamed and not Abdishakur? I asked this question before and got no answer lol.
I like how you ignore this letter in which CCC admits ordering Abdishakur to sign it.
:childplease:

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

UN source: http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf

Still not convinced?

Here is a video of CCC taking full responsibility and admitting Abdishakur was following HIS orders.

Those people that you are insulting them and asking them to go back to Yemen are same people who are defending somalia's right in international court.
It's HSM (the man you so dearly hate) who took Kenya to court is defending Somalia's sea.
:childplease::camby:

Arma

VIP
You have a contempt your fellow Daroods. It is very explicit, how can you even be Darood. Just the other day you were hating on Dhulbahantes. I know this is somebody's 3rd account.

Sorry Bro I'm a neo-tribalist. I only like certain Daroods clan, they are; OG, Warsans, Lelkase, our distant relatives Carab Salahs and other Darood yar yar. But Reer Abo Siyad and Beggarbantes can eat sh*t.

Gambar

VIP
You're absolutely right. It's those folks who did indeed benefit from big mouth's rule, Marehans and their snitches, who bang on about Mogadishu. Other Darood clans hardly have a care in the world for it.

The gravy train stopped so they still have dreams of going back to this Somali weyn fairy tale. Everything was focused on that sole city, after the war broke out people were finally able to see things for what they were and develop their ancestral lands. I will never go back there.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I like how you ignore this letter in which CCC admits ordering Abdishakur to sign it.

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

UN source: http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf

Still not convinced?

Here is a video of CCC taking full responsibility and admitting he Abdishakur was following HIS orders.

It's HSM (the man you so dearly hate) who took Kenya to court is defending Somalia's sea.

Where did fat boy claim full responsibility? I watched his bit twice.
They had the authorization of their respective governments. How does that help your argument? Did you even read what I commented.
Taking them to court is hardly an achievement, you are too easily impressed. . I am sure an imbecile would have the intelligence to take them to court.

Why does this neef always quote me and provide rubbish resources?

Arma

VIP
The gravy train stopped so they still have dreams of going back to this Somali weyn fairy tale. Everything was focused on that sole city, after the war broke out people were finally able to see things for what they were and develop their ancestral lands. I will never go back there.

That's the right mindset to have. Masha'Allah Darood is blessed with a large great lands, why on earth would you go back to a region you were a minority in and got massacred. Any Darood who seriously dreams and does go to Muqdisho is asking for it.

Gambar

VIP
What has that got to do with the current discussion?

History. You're talking about contempt for fellow Darood, the so called President was massacring Daroods when he himself was Darood? The government had the name MOD for a reason.

That's the right mindset to have. Masha'Allah Darood is blessed with a large great lands, why on earth would you go back to a region you were a minority in and got massacred. Any Darood who seriously dreams and does go to Muqdisho is asking for it.

It's important to build your regions, you can't make the same mistake again and neglect your ancestral land. The "government" being solely focused on Mogadishu was extremely stupid and why it was so easily fractured. Had the foreign aid been used to actually build infrastructure in every part of Somalia instead of feeding people's pockets heer baanu gaadhi lahayn.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

1z3o0g2.png

cujpwqh.jpg

Still not convinced?

Here is a video of CCC taking full responsibility and admitting Abdishakur was following HIS orders.

You bring a letter that's been doctored to look like it's from one letter but truth be told it's different letters, the bottom part with the signature of ccc is from somewhere else.

The video you posted CCC isn't admitting to selling the sea my question is how can someone force you to sign something? Did that minister have a gun pointed at his head or a briefcase full of money by his side? I go for the latter, the letter says he was authorised to sign by the government, that's interesting since the head of the government was shiekh sharif.

Stop peddling your lies you falsifier of the truth you're indeed the enemy of the truth, when you posted that video did you think no one was going to watch it & you would go by unchecked? Here the real video of CCC clearly saying that he had no hand in that matter of the sea being sold whatsoever. The man who clearly signed that document abdishakur not CCC

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry Bro I'm a neo-tribalist. I only like certain Daroods clan, they are; OG, Warsans, Lelkase, our distant relatives Carab Salahs and other Darood yar yar. But Reer Abo Siyad and Beggarbantes can eat sh*t.
Go tend to your child that you had out of wedlock & keep dhulbhante out your dick sucking lips hooyada waase :ufdup:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I ask why fat boy gets the blame exclusively and all I get is a bunch of trashy responses from a bunch of cuqdad ridden neefs. We even have an imbecile that is trying use irrelevant resources to portray fat boy as the only traitor.

:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ones who benefited from the regime. Others are more concerned about Puntland and other places they came from. I personally don't care about Mogadishu, only Somaliland and Puntland. Darood fled from there so I don't understand the hard on.
What do you mean you only care about somaliland & puntland? One is the backbone of Somalia puntland & the other is a separatist somalidiid somaliland? Are you Isaac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending