Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Ileen Fromage aka Cheese is qabilist if Abdi Samatar says that it has to be true.

I pray Shariff Sakiin with help of Ethiopia to win elections

Why Shariff sakiin? I don't really know much about the guy tbh.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It does have everything to do with somaliland, you are claiming us
So Somalilanders can rightfully talk shit all they want about the rest of Somalia, and that's fine. But when we do the same we're obsessed beggars full of cuqdad. Did I get that right?:ayaanswag:

Typical Daroods. They were the ones that went against him the hardest, even some of his own Marehans betrayed him. It was the the reason he couldn't save Mogadishu from its destruction by the savages of the USC.

Thanks g.
USC/SNA were national liberators and Mogadishu is looking better than ever.
:rejoice:

Cx2JqOkWIAA2isg.jpg

Keep crying Afweyne is not coming back.
:umad:

Galaeri

USC/SNA were national liberators and Mogadishu is looking better than ever.
:rejoice:

Cx2JqOkWIAA2isg.jpg

Keep crying Afweyne is not coming back.

We can thank the USC for a making a more prosperous Mogadishu, a Mogadishu where we enjoy safety, free healthcare and free education
sheed.png

Looking better than ever kulaha
sheed.png

I guess I shouldn't expect much from an organisation of short-sighted idiots that flattened the jewell of Somalia with one faction couldn't rally behind the new President.

These bloody mooryan loyalists, they never cease to entertain me.

Last edited:

Galaeri

The guy should probably just apologise and say it was a mistake. The mooryans candidates wouldn't have anything on him and his thesis would be discredited.

We can thank the USC for a making a more prosperous Mogadishu, a Mogadishu where we enjoy safety, free healthcare and free educationView attachment 10522.

Looking better than ever kulaha View attachment 10522.
Yes Mogadishu is looking better than ever.
Name me one Somali city that can compete.

Why did these xoolos use the word congress in their name anyway? Were they illiterate lmao?

I guess I shouldn't expect much from an organisation of short-sighted idiots that flattened the jewell of Somalia with one faction couldn't rally behind the new President.

These bloody mooryan loyalists, they never cease to entertain me.
Only "moryaan" is the bastard who ended democracy and took over in an ILLEGAL coup.
Mogadishu was not destroyed by USC, we pleaded with Afweyne to peacefully step down, even before picking up the gun.

When USC/SNA took over, all building were intact.
Here is the old parliament building in 1993 (under USC).
2qbatc6.jpg

Here is the same building in 2006, during the height of the Ethiopian Invasion.
in93iv.jpg

You tell me who flattened the jewel of Somalia.
:yacadiim:

Galaeri

Yes Mogadishu is looking better than ever.
Name me one Somali city that can compete.

Only "moryaan" is the bastard who ended democracy and took over in an ILLEGAL coup.
Mogadishu was not destroyed by USC, we pleaded with Afweyne to peacefully step down, even before picking up the gun.

Even when USC/SNA took over, all building were intact.
Here is the old parliament building in 1993 (under USC)
2qbatc6.jpg

Here is the same building in 2006, during the height of the Ethiopian Invasion.
in93iv.jpg

You tell me who "destroyed Mogadishu".
:yacadiim:

How cute, a single building that xabashis destroyed.

Show us a pic of hotel curuba in 1991.

Curuba before USC
4406145015_5a2e4b3f46.jpg

Curuba after USC
maxresdefault.jpg

Mogadishu before USC
1378904012_4.jpg

Mogadishu after the USC
Mogadishu.jpg

Why are you doing this to yourself? I can see you are trying so hard. Don't you know you are fighting a loosing battle, like cmon, Mogadishu is doing better than ever? MSB was a mooryan and the USC and their children were not?

Nigga cmon :comeon:.

The USC brought only destruction to Somalia, even an imbecile can see that. Sure Mogadishu is doing better than it was in 1991-1993 but you can't say it's doing better than ever before lol. The benefits aren't due to some government, it's because of private sector and generous Turkey donated and run projects.

I am not trying to change your mind or anything, just sharing this for anyone that doesn't know much about Somalia and decides to for some strange reason to look at this thread. Mogadishu was once the greatest city in the Horn of Africa but it was destroyed because of that called themselves the USC started squabbling with each other after the captured the city after some animalistic violence. Some that lacked the intelligence to organise and create an inclusive government, or one that simply served them.

Hotel Uruba was a UNOSOM base of course it was going to get destroyed
10623941.jpg

Mogadishu after the USC
Mogadishu.jpg
This picture is from post Ethiopian invasion, you can clearly see the Amisom trucks in the background (a legacy left by Abdullahi Yusuf).

This is Mogadishu under USC 1992, all building intact.

KM4 under USC - all buildings and roads intact

KM4 today
xFnSaGd.jpg

Mogadishu stands lights years ahead of all other Somali cities.
:rejoice::rejoice:

The USC brought only destruction to Somalia, even an imbecile can see that. Sure Mogadishu is doing better than it was in 1991-1993 but you can't say it's doing better than ever before lol. The benefits aren't due to some government, it's because of private sector and generous Turkey donated and run projects.
lol @ turkish

Mogadishu was built by locals and businessmen.
"Dalkaaga ku dhiso hal dollar"
Logo.png

Local residents and government teamed up to give their suburbs the much-needed facelift.

Expatriates return to help rebuild Somalia

The city is slowly being rebuilt with money donated by residents and a diaspora returning from years in exile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTYLjViwiA8

Keep crying Booli Qaran days are not coming back

Last edited:

Galaeri

LOL I am talking about the aftermath of when the USC started fighting amongst each other, and here you are talking about the city before they started fighting each other.

sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png
sheed.png

Like I said, I am not replying to argue with this moron. There is no point arguing with ignorant people. Just sharing facts so this revisionism cannot be entertained by people browsing this forum.

Wtf is going on

somebody right now is livestreaming driving through Mogadishu and I was amazed at every turn mashaallah :rejoice:

Just the driver had be careful because amisom could easily shot him and no one will utter word to them including the president. About our tribalist Sspot members will be silent on shooting of villagers/running over old woman.

Hotel Uruba was a UNOSOM base of course it was going to get destroyed
10623941.jpg

This picture is from post Ethiopian invasion, you can clearly see the Amisom trucks in the background (a legacy left by Abdullahi Yusuf).

This is Mogadishu under USC 1992, all building intact.

KM4 under USC - all buildings and roads intact

KM4 today
xFnSaGd.jpg

Mogadishu stands lights years ahead of all other Somali cities.
:rejoice::rejoice:

lol @ turkish

Mogadishu was built by locals and businessmen.
"Dalkaaga ku dhiso hal dollar"
Logo.png

Local residents and government teamed up to give their suburbs the much-needed facelift.

Expatriates return to help rebuild Somalia

The city is slowly being rebuilt with money donated by residents and a diaspora returning from years in exile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTYLjViwiA8

Keep crying Booli Qaran days are not coming back

No point of showing any pictures, since the amisom can come to home and rape your wife or run over you in streets, plus living fear the next shabaab 'S attack.

Galaeri

No point of showing any pictures, since the amisom can come to home and rape your wife or run over you in streets, plus living fear the next shabaab 'S attack.

Don't bother with him. He is making bragging the era for which Mogadishu gained it's undisputed title of being the world's worst city. The guy is a neef lmao.

I think he is the same guy on SkyScraper city that keeps sharing photos of his clan militias and dusty toolos. While every other nations sections are sharing photos of railway projects and skyscrapers that neef is sharing pictures of dusty toolo. It is embarrassing when you compare us to other African nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.