Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was reported to have payed poor IDP mothers to greet him at his recent arrival to Mogadishu just like back 2012,
What a shameless man. His support is all a facade.:susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Of course you rat would support the mx
MJ here. I really don't care what he wrote. He appears to be the least corrupt out of all the candidates.

Am I supposed to get mad cause he hurt my fefes? The other guys are literal criminals who'll sell our country wholesale and send our girls to get abused in Saudi. Compared to that, Farmajo wrote some words. Big deal.

waraabe

Your superior
MJ here. I really don't care what he wrote. He appears to be the least corrupt out of all the candidates.

Am I supposed to get mad cause he hurt my fefes? The other guys are literal criminals who'll sell our country wholesale and send our girls to get abused in Saudi. Compared to that, Farmajo wrote some words. Big deal.

Booliqaran he grew up on my people's taxes yet he is still bitter. Cajiib

His thesis was written in 2009? I could understand if this was written in his youth, but 2009 damn! No excuses to be dumb!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
LoL msb was a dictator, its not like anyone can deny it :ftw9nwa:

It's not his fault Xisbiga Hantiwadaaga Kacaanka Soomaaliyeed was so popular they won every single election

:lolbron:

Marx-Engels_Mogadishu1991.jpg

:manny:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ileen Fromage aka Cheese is qabilist if Abdi Samatar says that it has to be true.

I pray Shariff Sakiin with help of Ethiopia to win elections

Status
Not open for further replies.