Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cute, a single building that xabashis destroyed.

Show us a pic of hotel curuba in 1991.

Curuba before USC
4406145015_5a2e4b3f46.jpg

Curuba after USC
maxresdefault.jpg

Mogadishu before USC
1378904012_4.jpg

Mogadishu after the USC
Mogadishu.jpg

Why are you doing this to yourself? I can see you are trying so hard. Don't you know you are fighting a loosing battle, like cmon, Mogadishu is doing better than ever? MSB was a mooryan and the USC and their children were not?

Nigga cmon :comeon:.

The USC brought only destruction to Somalia, even an imbecile can see that. Sure Mogadishu is doing better than it was in 1991-1993 but you can't say it's doing better than ever before lol. The benefits aren't due to some government, it's because of private sector and generous Turkey donated and run projects.

I am not trying to change your mind or anything, just sharing this for anyone that doesn't know much about Somalia and decides to for some strange reason to look at this thread. Mogadishu was once the greatest city in the Horn of Africa but it was destroyed because of that called themselves the USC started squabbling with each other after the captured the city after some animalistic violence. Some that lacked the intelligence to organise and create an inclusive government, or one that simply served them.

This new narrative of Mogadishu was destroyed by everyone but hawiye does not only stop with the moryaan above. This is what all hawiye are trying to do. They are literally trying to blame the destruction of Xamar on Darood, UNISOM, AMISOM, ITOOBIYA, AU, ALSHABAB, ICU; everyone but themselves.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This new narrative of Mogadishu was destroyed by everyone but hawiye does not only stop with the moryaan above. This is what all hawiye are trying to do. They are literally trying to blame the destruction of Xamar on Darood, UNISOM, AMISOM, ITOOBIYA, AU, ALSHABAB, ICU; everyone but themselves.

ICU and Al-shabab get a free pass. The blame belongs to MSB and Cabdullahi Yusuf lmao.

I don't blame Hawiye as a people. I blame the idiots that called themselves the USC that whipped up qabiilist sentiments to gain power. The same idiots that were stupid enough to fight amongst their 'brothers' for the throne. The imbeciles were responsible the darkest chapter of Somali.

ICU and Al-shabab get a free pass. The blame belongs to MSB and Cabdullahi Yusuf lmao.

I don't blame Hawiye as a people. I blame the idiots that called themselves the USC that whipped up qabiilist sentiments to gain power. The same idiots that were stupid enough to fight amongst their 'brothers' for the throne. The imbeciles were responsible the darkest chapter of Somali.

It is all hawiye. I had families who couldnt get out of the city quick enough when hawiye went ape, and they relaid to us how every hawiye man, woman and child were literally destroyed city. They said they have never in their life seen anything like it. "It was like a zoo was released into the city". They mindlessly murdered, raped and pillaged the city to the ground, And it is these same people including their new offspring who are being taught that it was not USC or hawiye that caused Somalias destruction but the people and groups ive mentioned earlier. Just go to Xamar today and ask any hawiye, young and old will tell you anyone but hawiye or USC did it.

It is all hawiye. I had families who couldnt get out of the city quick enough when hawiye went ape, and they relaid to us how every hawiye man, woman and child were literally destroyed city. They said they have never in their life seen anything like it. "It was like a zoo was released into the city". They mindlessly murdered, raped and pillaged the city to the ground, And it is these same people including their new offspring who are being taught that it was not USC or hawiye that caused Somalias destruction but the people and groups ive mentioned earlier. Just go to Xamar today and ask any hawiye, young and old will tell you anyone but hawiye or USC did it.

Honestly I heard that they were instructed to destroy any white nice building in city as revenge Because the rest of Somalis will come back soon.

Honestly I heard that they were instructed to destroy any white nice building in city as revenge Because the rest of Somalis will come back soon.

Their biggest fear was Darood coming back and that is exactly what my family told us was their reason for destroying the city and looting what they could sell. My family had to learn hawiye abtiris to survive so they literally knew the atrocities and destrucytion they've caused.

:holeup: Who even mentioned clan?

If you had any knowledge you would know there were many Daroods fighting alongside USC, such as Col Ahmed Omar Jess.

The war was between good and evil, don't try to pull the clan card.
:ufdup:

Stay mad, Mogadishu is the most advanced Somali city.
:ohhhdamn:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Their biggest fear was Darood coming back and that is exactly what my family told us was their reason for destroying the city and looting what they could sell. My family had to learn hawiye abtiris to survive so they literally knew the atrocities and destrucytion they've caused.

Its better that way, now we start from scratch and rebuild it bigger and better.:chrisfreshhah:

:holeup: Who even mentioned clan?

If you had any knowledge you would know there were many Daroods fighting alongside USC, such as Col Ahmed Omar Jess.

The war was between good and evil, don't try to pull the clan card.
:ufdup:

Stay mad, Mogadishu is the most advanced Somali city.
:ohhhdamn:

General Jess never murdered, raped, destroyed an entire city or bullied one clan after another. Jess's objective was to get rid of an INDIVIDUAL (Barre) not to up root or murder one clan after another like you murderous savage hawiye have done and continue to do. Nice try Moryaan but what Jess did is NOTHING comparable to what hawiye has done and continues to do. As for Xamar, I am free to go and live in Xamar since it is the capital city of SOMALIA it is MINE to claim it too; however, the reality is Xamar is neither yours or mine but a hellhole controlled by foreigners.

You lost the war, accept it and move on :heh: You cant be holding grudges for ever.

I,m holding grudges in your brainless head, but you and your entire clan whoes only goal is to win one over Darood can think what you like. Goes to show just how insecure and pathetic hawiye is when that is your entire goal plan. Im actually quite looking forward to all the good developments taking place in Kismayo. Waamo is the ONLY state I wish to spend the rest of my life in even if Xamar was turned into Jannah( not that that will EVER happen). Alxamdulilah. wallahi I will be the first Darood to say, what had happened was a blessing in disguise. Interacting and living with hawiyes savages shouldnt have EVER happened to begin with.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I,m holding grudges in your brainless head, but you and your entire clan whoes only goal is to win one over Darood can think what you like. Goes to show just how insecure and pathetic hawiye is when that is your entire goal plan. Im actually quite looking forward to all the good developments taking place in Kismayo. Waamo is the ONLY state I wish to spend the rest of my life in even if Xamar was turned into Jannah( not that that will EVER happen). Alxamdulilah. wallahi I will be the first Darood to say, what had happened was a blessing in disguise. Interacting and living with hawiyes savages shouldnt have EVER happened to begin with.

:chrisfreshhah:

you deserved it.:drakelaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Any way, back to the topic at hand....

Did you guys read the so called inflammatory thesis?

:vqbuyv0:murdered, raped, destroyed an entire city or bullied one clan after another.
:vqbuyv0:
to up root or murder one clan after another like you murderous savage hawiye have done and continue to do. Nice try Moryaan

Checkmate :icon lol::icon lol:

The only "mooryaans" who were killing, looting, raping and even threatening to wipe out entire clans were Afweyne and Morgan forces.

Morgan and gabyow declaring war on the largest Somali clan, beesha Hawiye.

Defeated Afweyne army resorted to "massacring and raping" innocent Maay communities.
:susp::pacspit:
2gsr5ew.jpg

Culture and Customs of Somalia

Horror told by Maay communities (victims of Afweyne and morgan) as they fled to USC/SDM controlled areas.

USC giving water to dirty kacaan maxaabiis
Skip to 16:48 and look at how Cabdi qeybdiid treated captured Kacaan soldiers

It is all hawiye. They mindlessly murdered, raped and pillaged the city to the ground,
I have already proved during the USC takeover, much of the city was intact.
I don't know who feed you this false narrative that USC destroyed Mogadishu or Somalia, but it's completely false.
:drakewtf:

USC were national liberators.

Gen Aideed (AUN) gave direct orders not to attack civilians.
"Midkaan Xabad idinku soo ridin Ha Taabanina! Soo Dhaweeya!"
"xumaan haday sameeyaan wanaag ugu badala"
"We are against Siad Barre's dictatorial and tyrannical regime not Daarood"

Meanwhile Morgan/Afweyne faction asking innocents for their qabiil and looting them.
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Checkmate :icon lol::icon lol:

The only "mooryaans" who were killing, looting, raping and even threatening to wipe out entire clans were Afweyne and Morgan forces.

Morgan and gabyow declaring war on the largest Somali clan, beesha Hawiye.

Defeated Afweyne army resorted to "massacring and raping" innocent Maay communities.
:susp::pacspit:
2gsr5ew.jpg

Horror told by Maay communities (victims of Afweyne and morgan) as they fled to USC/SDM controlled areas.

USC giving water to dirty kacaan maxaabiis
Skip to 16:48 and look at how Cabdi qeybdiid treated captured Kacaan soldiers

I have already proved during the USC takeover, much of the city was intact.
I don't know who feed you this false narrative that USC destroyed Mogadishu or Somalia, but it's completely false.

USC were national liberators.

Gen Aideed (AUN) gave direct orders not to attack civilians.
"Midkaan Xabad idinku soo ridin Ha Taabanina! Soo Dhaweeya!"
"xumaan haday sameeyaan wanaag ugu badala"
"We are against Siad Barre's dictatorial and tyrannical regime not Daarood"

Meanwhile Morgan/Afweyne faction asking innocents for their qabiil and looting them.

Hawiye propoganda isnt going to fly once Somalias courts are established. Something hawiye has been avoiding to do for a long time now. Hmmm, wonder why. Half of hawiye will be executed mark my word and it isnt just Darood who will bring your clan to court but raxanweyne, bymaal, Dir, AND Barawaani.

Status
Not open for further replies.