Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Why does a half breed like yourself care about what happens in Somalia, shouldn't you be focusing on what happens in ayrabia :heh:

Ps. Somalia is not your country, never has been and never will be. Somalia is for Samaale:yousmart:

My father is Somali, my mother is Yemeni with Somali ancestry.

My family has done more for Somalia than yours has. What has your father done? or your grandfather? nacatullahi calayk.

My mothers family moved to Somalia because they wanted to be a part of it. They have much more than yours have and ever will.

To this day we are sucessful and always will be. You are a racist shegaato with cognitive dissonance.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Why does a half breed like yourself care about what happens in Somalia, shouldn't you be focusing on what happens in ayrabia :heh:

Ps. Somalia is not your country, never has been and never will be. Somalia is for Samaale:yousmart:

there is no such thing as samale.

he is as real as the tooth fairy. He is like Santa Irir :russ:

Those people that you are insulting them and asking them to go back to Yemen are same people who are defending somalia's right in international court. Remember it was samaale that signed the MOA with Kenya. Those halves breeds were SYL founders. They are who sacrificed their lives fr your freedom.

Galaeri

Those people that you are insulting them and asking them to go back to Yemen are same people who are defending somalia's right in international court. Remember it was samaale that signed the MOA with Kenya. Those halves breeds were SYL founders. They are who sacrificed their lives fr your freedom.

Canuck is this the real MOU. And if it is, why does fat boy get blamed and not Abdishakur? I asked this question before and got no answer lol.

http://www.innercitypress.com/los2somalia.pdf

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I am not the one crying about Mogadishu

Some of my fellow Daroods have a hard on for Mogadishu. They're just incapable of moving on from that city. But then again it is mainly Reer Abo Siyad who obsess over it.

Gambar

VIP
Some of my fellow Daroods have a hard on for Mogadishu. They're just incapable of moving on from that city. But then again it is mainly Reer Abo Siyad who obsess over it.

The ones who benefited from the regime. Others are more concerned about Puntland and other places they came from. I personally don't care about Mogadishu, only Somaliland and Puntland. Darood fled from there so I don't understand the hard on.

Galaeri

Because all Ministers act on the request and behalf of the Prime Minister. He pulls their strings and is their boss, hence the name Prime Minister

Do you think his subordinates should get a free pass for their role in this treachery?

Because all Ministers act on the request and behalf of the Prime Minister. He pulls their strings and is their boss, hence the name Prime Minister

What about HSM the Somali president with Kenyan citizenship!!!!he keeps applying to East African community (federal system) without going back to the parliament? I forgot he is from your tribe.

Galaeri

No.

I don't think the blame should be put on the man at the bottom of the chain. That only enables corruption by the higher ups.

They should all be hanged. They are all the same, whether they drove the program or only facilitated it. It's not like they didn't have free will, they all knowingly signed/approved this scandalous document. I just don't get why fat boy gets the blame exclusively. I thought these things were a team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending