Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there's a lot of simps on here :icon lol:

It's not a trend currently but there's a lot of people (read: Hooyos) that are invested in the current gender imbalance not getting worse for their daughters so if the already small proportion of marriageable Somali males in the west actually start importing wives from Somalia in large numbers, then Somali girls in the diaspora truly are fucked.

The truth is anyone is going back home to marry a girl is doing so through their tol and clan networks. They're not gonna bag some random girl of the street in Hargeisa or Xamar or wherever. They'll most likely marry a relative's daughter or something like a distant cousin. She will be pure from the western vices because her family will vouch for her as their honour is on the line too if they lie. Of course there are s back home, no one is going back to marry a lol that's just a red herring to discourage guys from going back and actually doing it.

None of this is to say that Somali girls in the west are all ajnabi loving and not marriageable. There are a lot of great ones with akhlaq and deen but it's about quality over quantity. The majority are westernized and that's a fact which a lot of guys don't like. All the girls and the simps in here defending them bashing the guys who consider this legitimate option as ugly, can't get girls, being used for a passport etc are all missing the point. There is nothing stopping girls from doing the exact same thing except they usually look down on marrying a FOB because women almost universally want to marry someone who is more socially mobile than themselves.

If what OP said actually happens, pretty soon there wont even be ugly Somali guys for the western Xalimo's to marry. If you think Somali girls are marrying out in large numbers now just wait 5 years.
Exactly my point sxb.

The guys are not necessarily marrying from back home because the xalimos are ajnaabi loving. But they marry because most xalimos are not cultural or religious and for some men both in some cases.

For those kind of men they seeing ahead in the future. They don't want their children be raised by non cultural or religious mother as that will affect their somalinimo once they grow up.

Bohol

VIP
Lets be realistic most of the halimos huffing and puffing in this thread will properly end up like this in few years (just a part of dating site statistics).

A lot of 28 and 27 halimos Lol.

upload_2017-7-25_23-33-44.png

upload_2017-7-25_23-34-51.png

upload_2017-7-25_23-36-27.png

upload_2017-7-25_23-37-53.png

upload_2017-7-25_23-39-14.png

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I want to marry from back home for one simple reason Dhegan. I want to go back to somaliland one day and I would like to be married to a women who knows the culture and can help me re-assimilate back into my country. Also one noticeable trend I have seen with pakistani's is that the children generally turn out very well when the mother has a real grasp on the culture. I believe having a fob wife is the only way to avoid my children becoming immersed into black and western cultures and turning out to be confused.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I want to marry from back for one simple reason Dhegan. I want to go back to somaliland one day and I would like to be married to a women who knows the culture and can help me re-assimilate back into my country. Also one noticeable trend I have seen with pakistani's is that the children generally turn out very well when the mother has a real grasp on the culture. I believe having a fob wife is the only way to avoid my children becoming immersed into black and western cultures and turning out to be confused.

Pakistani guys in the UK do this a lot sxb you're right.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Too bad for them.
why would you pay 15k meher for someone who'd go to dates with nigerians?:nahgirl:
somali women in the west are mostly gudaafad. The good ones are very contested over so if ur unlucky enough to lose that competition, :superman: to africa or middle east and get urself a good woman. who the hell will pay for touched up stuff?:umwhat:

:dabcasar:
#notaimed

Odeg

Gedo
I don't get some of you guys man.So whats the difference between you and xalimos that were also raised in the west?
It is common knowledge that Somali women are much much more educated than there male counterparts and those men that tend to marry back home are losers that can't pull a educated chick or is insecure with them pursuing their careers.
You just pull that out of nowhere and generalizing. Not everyone who marry from home is insecure or loser. There are girls who marry from back home aswell. Let people marry who they want.:stopit:

The risk is even higher then lol what if she says akhi our deen doesn't allow racism so let's marry our daughter to Abu Tyrone al converti :farmajoyaab:
Not if you live in Somalia.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Pakistani guys in the UK do this a lot sxb you're right.
nearly every paki I know has a fob mother and they are all generally hardworking people with a real grasp of their culture. To be honest I would encourage somali men to go back home to get wife's. a father who is westerned born and mother who is immersed in her culture can provide a good balance to counter degeneracy and failure. It is the reason pakistani are very successful in the UK and have a strong culture remaining even though they have lived here for a long time.

Reborn
Statistics on that? Or admit you pull that out of nowhere and generalizing. Not everyone who marry from home is insecure or loser. There are girls who marry from back home aswell. Let people marry who they want.:stopit:

Not if you live in Somalia.

giphy.gif

Bro I go to uni and I have visited many other uni campuses across the country and I can say wallahi the number of somali women out number the men which is way I said it is common knowledge if you attend uni...Also I didn't state everyone who marries back home is a loser and ofc I'm not against anyone marrying back home as from what I learned today that it can be a good thing. :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts