Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we really couldn't wish for more. Allahs blessings come in many shapes and sending the fugly farah's and ashy abdis home and out of our faces is one of those blessings:lawd:

we really couldn't wish for more. Allahs blessings come in many shapes and sending the fugly farah's and ashy abdis home and out of our faces is one of those blessings:lawd:
It is actually the ones who are well off and educated who are taking that path lol... and your left with the convicts and the ones who live with hooyo :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As more and more educated Somalis men go back to marry from the horn or the Middle East the xalimos in the west are in for a rude shock.

First of all statistics point out that women outnumber men across the world and Somalis are no exception. Secondly xalimos in the west are very unrealistic when it comes to aroos. Most of them are studying shitty degrees i.e. African studies, nutritionist among others yet expect a minimum meher of 15k plus.

The gap is already growing and more xalimos are finding themselves 30+ and still single (unheard of in Somalis culture). What the xalimos need to know is the demand and supply market for aroos at this stage.

The aroos stock market for xalimos in the west is at a record low at this moment and still decreasing. Most Abdi's want a very cultured and religious to a degree wife and as we all know the xalimos in the west west are less cultural and maybe at worst non religious something a lot of guys would rather avoid and thus go back home marry.

You lot are in for a rude shock believe me if the trend continues, already there are large numbers of xalimos who resorted to dating websites.
"Xalimos in the West are less cultural and non religious" says the guy who brags about the zona he commits with non muhram women. Stop being hypocritical.

It is actually the ones who are well off and educated who are taking that path lol... and your left with the convicts and the ones who live with hooyo :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortunately, we live in countries with men from all over the world. good riddance with to all ashy abdis whether they are educated or not.
bring on the rogers, tyrones and ling lings:ohhhdamn:

"Xalimos in the West are less cultural and non religious" says the guy who brags about the zona he commits with non muhram women. Stop being hypocritical.
I have Said since day one that islam for me is serves spirituality only.

But speaking of culture iam very cultural hence Why i put somalism before islamism

fortunately, we live in countries with men from all over the world. good riddance with to all ashy abdis whether they are educated or not.
bring on the rogers, tyrones and ling lings:ohhhdamn:
The sad part is no Roger will marry burka wearing xalimo lol and he chances are he is a convict or ex drug addict who reformed.

As for Abu Tyrone al converti we all know we don't wanna go there lol

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
If you want to have a successful relationship with a Somali woman you have to be the Alpha from the start. You must dominate and take charge. Like a wild horse you need to break her in using treats and lashes. But these young Farah's of your generation want to be nice and considerate which only confuses this beast of burden who is used to being dominated by all the male figures in her life from her daddy to her brothers.

The sad part is no Roger will marry burka wearing xalimo lol and he chances are he is a convict or ex drug addict who reformed.

As for Abu Tyrone al converti we all know we don't wanna go there lol
I don't wear a burka and you'll be surprised how many guys from my school were willing to convert.
once I feel like marrying, best believe I won't be begging for a farah.:nahgirl:

As more and more educated Somalis men go back to marry from the horn or the Middle East the xalimos in the west are in for a rude shock.

First of all statistics point out that women outnumber men across the world and Somalis are no exception. Secondly xalimos in the west are very unrealistic when it comes to aroos. Most of them are studying shitty degrees i.e. African studies, nutritionist among others yet expect a minimum meher of 15k plus.

The gap is already growing and more xalimos are finding themselves 30+ and still single (unheard of in Somalis culture). What the xalimos need to know is the demand and supply market for aroos at this stage.

The aroos stock market for xalimos in the west is at a record low at this moment and still decreasing. Most Abdi's want a very cultured and religious to a degree wife and as we all know the xalimos in the west west are less cultural and maybe at worst non religious something a lot of guys would rather avoid and thus go back home marry.

You lot are in for a rude shock believe me if the trend continues, already there are large numbers of xalimos who resorted to dating websites.

It's not really a trend :mjlol:

From my conversations and discussions with these brothers is that, educated Somali guys here are marrying Somali women from the diaspora and they don't want fobs cause they believe that "fobs won't be compatible to the western lifestyle" which I agree with.

Xalimos who are 30 plus usually go after Somali guys older than them or that's there age cause Somali guys here don't really give a fukk if the girl is 30, it's only the weird niggas who are willing to restrict siil because she's "my age or older than me" :mjlol:

I've been to two weddings this past weekend and it was Somali women marrying Somali men, both weddings the couples were educated :wow:

I've noticed Somali men who go back home to marry usually can't talk to Somali women which is why they have to save and run :superman: for a fob back home cause she's using him to escape her tuulo, so she won't judge him like how the women in the diaspora do :mjlol:

Somali women from back home are using the Somali men in the diaspora, and these lame niggas fail to see it :russ:

They always say stuff like "b-b-b-b-but I want a traditional wife, b-b-b-b-but I want muh wife to cook and clean for me, b-b-b-b-b-but I want my wife to not have a past"

I'm appalled by their simpery! Girls from back home are doing the same things girls in the west are doing, what makes you think she's a miskeen woman?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's not really a trend :mjlol:

From my conversations and discussions with these brothers is that, educated Somali guys here are marrying Somali women from the diaspora and they don't want fobs cause they believe that "fobs won't be compatible to the western lifestyle" which I agree with.

Xalimos who are 30 plus usually go after Somali guys older than them or that's there age cause Somali guys here don't really give a fukk if the girl is 30, it's only the weird niggas who are willing to restrict siil because she's "my age or older than me" :mjlol:

I've been to two weddings this past weekend and it was Somali women marrying Somali men, both weddings the couples were educated :wow:

I've noticed Somali men who go back home to marry usually can't talk to Somali women which is why they have to save and run :superman: for a fob back home cause she's using him to escape her tuulo, so she won't judge him like how the women in the diaspora do :mjlol:

Somali women from back home are using the Somali men in the diaspora, and these lame niggas fail to see it :russ:

They always say stuff like "b-b-b-b-but I want a traditional wife, b-b-b-b-but I want muh wife to cook and clean for me, b-b-b-b-b-but I want my wife to not have a past"

I'm appalled by their simpery! Girls from back home are doing the same things girls in the west are doing, what makes you think she's a miskeen woman?
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Marrying fobs is a last resolution for suckas

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why would i Iam a Muslim and I guarantee Iam well versed in Islam than most of the people in here.

It's just that my somalinimo supercedes islam.

You just admitted that you commit zina because you view the deen is being "spiritual." That's haram. In addition, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) reviled nationalism

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor does a black have any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action."

"He is not one of us who calls for Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for Asabiyyah or who dies for Asabiyyah."

"Leave it [nationalism], it is rotten"

I found this post made by you particularly alarming

I used to question madoows about the Islamic faith until I met one Senegalese who was really good at reciting Quran and ever since i don't.

How could you pass judgment on your fellow brothers and sisters simply because of their ethnicity?
:farmajoyaab:

But setting aside this racism and focusing on the bigger picture, it is much more alarming that you consider the deen to be nothing more that "spiritual," to the point where you brag about zina, one of the most heinous sins in Islam. I pray Allah leads you to the right path, but by participating in these actions and belittling the deen I don't think you have much claim to calling yourself a Muslim.

You just admitted that you commit zina because you view the deen is being "spiritual." That's haram. In addition, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) reviled nationalism

I found this post made by you particularly alarming

How could you pass judgment on your fellow brothers and sisters simply because of their ethnicity?
:farmajoyaab:

But setting aside this racism and focusing on the bigger picture, it is much more alarming that you consider the deen to be nothing more that "spiritual," to the point where you brag about zina, one of the most heinous sins in Islam. I pray Allah leads you to the right path, but by participating in these actions and belittling the deen I don't think you have much claim to calling yourself a Muslim.

Hadiths are not credible sources to rebuffle nationalism. Nationalism is good for every nation look how nationalism lifted Germany from poverty to the best country on earth.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Hadiths are not credible sources to rebuffle nationalism. Nationalism is good for every nation look how nationalism lifted Germany from poverty to the best country on earth.
Did you just call the Hadiths "not credible?" The words of the Prophet (SAW)?
:faysalwtf:

The Prophet (SAW) befriended Muslims of all backgrounds, the first Muezzin and one of the Prophet's (SAW) closest companions was a black man, Bilal (RA.) He had a tribe, he had a people, and yet he never looked down on a Muslim because of his race or ethnicity.

You can be proud of who you are without despising other Muslims. You have to remember the more notable side effects of nationalism in Nazi Germany.

And more importantly this still doesn't address your dismissal of zina. What excuse do you have for that?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Did you just call the Hadiths "not credible?" The words of the Prophet (SAW)?
:faysalwtf:

The Prophet (SAW) befriended Muslims of all backgrounds, the first Muezzin and one of the Prophet's (SAW) closest companions was a black man, Bilal (RA.) He had a tribe, he had a people, and yet he never looked down on a Muslim because of his race or ethnicity.

You can be proud of who you are without despising other Muslims. You have to remember the more notable side effects of nationalism in Nazi Germany.

And more importantly this still doesn't address your dismissal of zina. What excuse do you have for that?
Some are contradictory and were written by people who never met the prophet. There are strong Hadith and weak Hadith not all are credible abayo.

there are plenty of born muslims of every ethnicity.

one thing is for sure, no fugly farahs for me:hillarybiz:
I'm sure no farah whether ugly or not will feel your absence as I said the aroos stock market for xalimo in the west is at its lowest record
:bell:

One things is for sure though no ajnaabi whether revert or not will pay the 15k meher price tag or even anything close to that.

So who will be at the losing end:siilaanyosmile:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Some are contradictory and were written by people who never met the prophet. There are strong Hadith and weak Hadith not all are credible abayo.
I understand that but he was calling Hadith in general not credible. The hadith I quoted in particular are very strong ones. And weak hadith are often due to a mistake by a Companion of the Prophet (SAW), not the Prophet himself.

And again, ignoring the racism, this still doesn't excuse him proudly sharing his sins and belittling the deen by saying it is solely "spiritual"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts