Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does @arawelo 2.0 aka "Sahersi" comment only on threads that are about Faarahs Vs Halimos, Marrying out, and Anything related to bashing Somalis... :russ:

Now that is what you call some insane levels of Self-hate...

I'm sure no farah whether ugly or not will feel your absence as I said the aroos stock market for xalimo in the west is at its lowest record
:bell:

One things is for sure though no ajnaabi whether revert or not will pay the 15k meher price tag or even anything close to that.

So who will be at the losing end:siilaanyosmile:
i have stated many times that meher is not at all important to me. i make my own money and i'm not looking to be bought.

I'm not superior to anyone. I'm simply here to remind basement dwellers who hate Somali women, of their station in life.

Well you can try to back peddle now all you want but you did say many times how there are almost no faaraxs on your level..

Of all places London with one of the most Somali populated cities in the diaspora.. :drakelaugh:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Man there's a lot of simps on here :icon lol:

It's not a trend currently but there's a lot of people (read: Hooyos) that are invested in the current gender imbalance not getting worse for their daughters so if the already small proportion of marriageable Somali males in the west actually start importing wives from Somalia in large numbers, then Somali girls in the diaspora truly are fucked.

The truth is anyone is going back home to marry a girl is doing so through their tol and clan networks. They're not gonna bag some random girl of the street in Hargeisa or Xamar or wherever. They'll most likely marry a relative's daughter or something like a distant cousin. She will be pure from the western vices because her family will vouch for her as their honour is on the line too if they lie. Of course there are s back home, no one is going back to marry a lol that's just a red herring to discourage guys from going back and actually doing it.

None of this is to say that Somali girls in the west are all ajnabi loving and not marriageable. There are a lot of great ones with akhlaq and deen but it's about quality over quantity. The majority are westernized and that's a fact which a lot of guys don't like. All the girls and the simps in here defending them bashing the guys who consider this legitimate option as "ugly", "can't get girls", "being used for a passport" etc are all missing the point. There is nothing stopping Somali girls from doing the exact same thing except they usually look down on marrying a FOB because women almost universally want to marry someone who is more socially and economically mobile than themselves.

If what OP said actually happens, pretty soon there wont even be ugly Somali guys left for the western Xalimos to marry. If you think Somali girls are marrying out in large numbers now just wait 5 years if this trend happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts