Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, when you put it in perspective like that, its not all glitz and glamour. Still a more viable option than an a lost xaalimo with an identity-crisis.
with a xalimo what are the chances of your child becoming gaal? Even the worst westernised xalimos won't teach your child any religion other than Islam.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
with a xalimo what are the chances of your child becoming gaal? Even the worst westernised xalimos won't teach your child any religion other than Islam.
No culture, tradition. Marrying a culture-less xaalimo is akin to marrying a cadaan sxb. They both cant speak somali, cook somali food or food for that matter, feminazis and nacalaa ku yaals. Same difference

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You mofo keep blaming xalimos me personally I blame the western system especially the family courts who are biased against fathers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No culture, tradition. Marrying a culture-less xaalimo is akin to marrying a cadaan sxb. They both cant speak somali, cook somali food or food for that matter, feminazis and nacalaa ku yaals. Same difference
What if the xalimo is Muslim but not practicing is she still the same as the Ajnabi gaal chick:dwill:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, ofc i am human so i do sin but i almost always repent. What you said was a xaalimo who was 'muslim' but didnt commit to the deen at all. Why is she muslim then?
How do you know that these xalimos that are westernised like yourself who sin like yourself don't repent like you did miise do you think you're the only one capable of Repenting?

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
How do you know that these xalimos that are westernised like yourself who sin like yourself don't repent like you did miise do you think you're the only one capable of making a mistake?
I dont know what ur point is but the scenario you presented me was ' a muslim xaalimo who didnt practice the deen'. If they do repent, thats great but i expect them to at least pray 5 times a day and fast. Thats not asking a lot.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I dont know what ur point is but the scenario you presented me was ' a muslim xaalimo who didnt practice the deen'. If they do repent, thats great but i expect them to at least pray 5 times a day and fast. Thats not asking a lot.
Let's agree to disagree personally I would rather marry an atheist Somali girl than a Muslim ajnabi chick.

There's many xalimos in the west like @The Cushitic One in the west:mjlol:

Adding this to my playlist now!

IMG_7232.GIF

Somali girls had brought that fate for themselves. Let BLM /hashtag/Twitter /Beyoncé....help them now. Their only job was to respect their culture, background and religion like the rest of girls in Muslim world, but they failed and degraded our reputation in the Twitter.

[
Somali girls had brought that fate for themselves. Let BLM /hashtag/Twitter /Beyoncé....help them now. Their only job was to respect their culture, background and religion like the rest of girls in Muslim world, but they failed and degraded our reputation in the Twitter.
:yloezpe: the ghetto culture is disproportionate in both sexes. The girls all want to imitate queen bey but the boys all want to be lil something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts