Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As more and more educated Somalis men go back to marry from the horn or the Middle East the xalimos in the west are in for a rude shock.

First of all statistics point out that women outnumber men across the world and Somalis are no exception. Secondly xalimos in the west are very unrealistic when it comes to aroos. Most of them are studying shitty degrees i.e. African studies, nutritionist among others yet expect a minimum meher of 15k plus.

The gap is already growing and more xalimos are finding themselves 30+ and still single (unheard of in Somalis culture). What the xalimos need to know is the demand and supply market for aroos at this stage.

The aroos stock market for xalimos in the west is at a record low at this moment and still decreasing. Most Abdi's want a very cultured and religious to a degree wife and as we all know the xalimos in the west west are less cultural and maybe at worst non religious something a lot of guys would rather avoid and thus go back home marry.

You lot are in for a rude shock believe me if the trend continues, already there are large numbers of xalimos who resorted to dating websites.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Every day a thread like this seems to spawn out of the depths of sexual frustration IMG_6201.PNG:chrisfreshhah:IMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF

Last edited:
Too bad for them.
why would you pay 15k meher for someone who'd go to dates with nigerians?:nahgirl:
somali women in the west are mostly gudaafad. The good ones are very contested over so if ur unlucky enough to lose that competition, :superman: to africa or middle east and get urself a good woman. who the hell will pay for touched up stuff?:umwhat:

:dabcasar:

I agree with you saxiib but the topic has been over-discussed
Sxb anyone who studied economics will tell you when the supply is greater than the demand your heading for inflation.

The supply of xalimos in the west is huge ( less quality) but the demand is not there. Even for those who want a western xalimo the demand is very low.

So this creates surplus in the aroos market and it will reach a point where is it irreversible!

Jeesto

VIP
Y'all be out here doing Maryan Jama and drinking henny like caano gadhoodh but want 'cultured and religious' xaliimos
1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:

Reborn
I don't get some of you guys man.So whats the difference between you and xalimos that were also raised in the west?
It is common knowledge that Somali women are much much more educated than there male counterparts and those men that tend to marry back home are losers that can't pull a educated chick or is insecure with them pursuing their careers.

Last edited:
I don't get some of guys man.So whats the difference between you and xalimos that were also raised in the west?
It is common knowledge that Somali women are much much more educated than there male counterparts and those men that tend to marry back home are losers that can't pull a educated chick or is insecure with them pursuing their careers.
Your statement is a fallacy sxb. All statistics show that it is actually the well off and educated who go to marry back home.

The difference between me and them (both raised in the west) is how we see things in future. Most Somali men like me want their offsprings to have some sort of Somalinimo be it language or culture wise .

For instance a child born to less cultured xalimo has higher chances of mingling with others be it cadaans or madoows than a one born to strong Somali hooyo. For most men that means end to their lineage and I don't want to take such a risk!

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I'll take a halimos with an islamic education over one with a western education everytime

:hillarybiz:

Your statement is a fallacy sxb. All statistics show that it is actually the well off and educated who go to marry back home.

The difference between me and them (both raised in the west) is how we see things in future. Most Somali men like me want their offsprings to have some sort of Somalinimo be it language or culture wise .

For instance a child born to less cultured xalimo has higher chances of mingling with others be it cadaans or madoows than a one born to strong Somali hooyo. For most men that means end to their lineage and I don't want to take such a risk!

That's probably only because they spent their time studying and building their career and never had a chance to meet anyone then decide to ask their parents to help them out once they're in their thirties.

That's probably only because they spent their time studying and building their career and never had a chance to meet anyone then decide to ask their parents to help them out once they're in their thirties.
Not really most xalimos in the west will hit on somali guys whom they see as a prospect but the same can not be said about the opposite especially if she is less religious or cultured.

And very few are arranged marriage. It is mostly they go for holiday and then they meet someone over there and after few months tie the knot.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
The risk is even higher then lol what if she says akhi our deen doesn't allow racism so let's marry our daughter to Abu Tyrone al converti :farmajoyaab:

I'd refuse. Not cause im a racist but because he doesnt fit the requirements to marry my daughter. Practicing, no criminal record, can take care of her, and that she agrees to it. I'd ptefer somali but if everything else fits then its ma sha allah

:yacadiim:

Reborn

Lets agree to disagree sxb.
But I have one question for you which is what about the women that are significant to you eg sisters and cousins.
Are you telling me they are too westernized to bear a child that has good dhaqan?
Also when you talk about statistics then please provide some innit or else you're just bluffing. :camby:

Lets agree to disagree sxb.
But I have one question for you which is what about the women that are significant to you eg sisters and cousins.
Are you telling me they are too westernized to bear a child that has good dhaqan?
Also when you talk about statistics then please provide some innit or else you're just bluffing. :camby:
If my sister, daughter or cousin have no strong cultural background then I don't see why a guy should bother lookin at them but I will leave that for them to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending