Xalimos in the west are in for a Rude Shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me i plan to be a proactive father and teach my kids the religion myself.Growing up my father was the one that was in charge of teaching me how to recite the Quran, pray and basically all religious duties.He created a sort of religious atmosphere around the house and it made me love islam and i constantly yearned to learn more about the religion.That being said my mom also helped us and taught us Islamic etiquette ect.I reckon its not too hard to find an educated girl in the diaspora that has her religion intact(minor sins aren't too much of an issue) and is well mannered.Im not naive, i know that these girls are becoming a minority but they still exist.We would be doing them a massive injustice if we all collectively decided to go back home in search of a homely wife.Its up to us to filter the ripe from the rotten
0acf33e00aabe0eeb7323f33f831b85f.gif

Is the world ending? You of all people are the most sane person on this thread.

[

:yloezpe: the ghetto culture is disproportionate in both sexes. The girls all want to imitate queen bey but the boys all want to be lil something

it is normal thing for boys to imitate movie actors or pop culture. In the past, they used to have Afro hair style and wore the 70s style pants. It is stage that they later outgrown it. But girls are future mothers and the one who will spend more time with the kids. What a ratchet mum is going to teach her kids!!!! How to roll joint!!! Or give BJ!
Once you spoiled the woman, you destroyed the core of the society. Plus, the girls who embraced the ghetto culture can not bounce back like men. They become Unrepairable items.

Last edited:
it is normal thing for boys to imitate movie actors or pop culture. In the past, they used to have Afro hair style and wore the 70s style pants. It is stage that they later outgrown it. But girls are future mothers and the one who will spend more time with the kids. What a ratchet mum is going to teach her kids!!!! How to roll joint!!! Or give BJ!
Once you spoiled the woman, you destroyed the core of the society. Plus, the girls that took who embraced the ghetto culture can not bounce back like men. They become Unrepairable items.

:dead:

Once you spoiled the woman, you destroyed the core of the society. Plus, the girls who embraced the ghetto culture can not bounce back like men. They become Unrepairable items.
No way they don't outgrow it. Some go as far as to be killed for that lifestyle (smoking weed, petty crimes maybe std infected) Can you imagine them becoming fathers :O27GWRK:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

No lies told

:dzmxmmb:

actually @Canuck I forgot to point this out earlier but the moral degradation of boys is even worse for society for two reasons. Firstly, because men are more likely to commit crimes and get involved with drugs and this has a negative impact on the reputation of a group as a whole as being violent and criminals. And because the father is the head of the household, if the father is corrupt, that's what lead to all those ghetto boys and girls in the first place because kids need a strong male role model in the house (and this is backed by statistics)

Man you Somalis men, think your
The only men out there!

Shiiitt there's plenty of fish, why
Do Somali man feel the need to
Make Somali woman feel
Insecure.

You don't want them fine, they would
Be thousands of men, who would
wish To date Somali woman,
thousands!

This isn't 1950, it's 2017 woman
Don't subscribe to those back
Ward ideals that men have used
To control us for centuries with!

:manny::mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Man you Somalis men, think your
The only men out there!

Shiiitt there's plenty of fish, why
Do Somali man feel the need to
Make Somali woman feel
Insecure.

You don't want them fine, they would
Be thousands of men, who would
wish To date Somali woman,
thousands!

This isn't 1950, it's 2017 woman
Don't subscribe to those back
Ward ideals that men have used
To control us for centuries with!

:manny::mahubowtf:

Huuno, it's the oldest trick in the book. Pull your pigtails but pine for you in secrecy. :francis: If they gas you too much they will be ignored like betas. If they insult you, you may lash back. They just want to evoke a response even if it's negative.

No way they don't outgrow it. Some go as far as to be killed for that lifestyle (smoking weed, petty crimes maybe std infected) Can you imagine them becoming fathers :O27GWRK:

I am talking after they repented stage and leave the gangs. I saw in lot that had to move from their towns and started new life. Also, fathers spend 10 hours daily away from their home(8 hour shift 2 driving) they don't spend that time on kids,

actually @Canuck I forgot to point this out earlier but the moral degradation of boys is even worse for society for two reasons. Firstly, because men are more likely to commit crimes and get involved with drugs and this has a negative impact on the reputation of a group as a whole as being violent and criminals. And because the father is the head of the household, if the father is corrupt, that's what lead to all those ghetto boys and girls in the first place because kids need a strong male role model in the house (and this is backed by statistics)

Lot of men made mistakes during their youth but were able to bounce back by changing their life(moving to new town and staying away from the gang life) and did their best to make their children learn from their mistakes. But woman physically, psychological and mentally are not built for street life. Even, if she repents, she will have lot of scars and baggages that will hunt her back. Imagine little children or per teen that will hear his mum's wild history.

Other thing what's so hard in saving yourself till the marriage!!!!!!!Is that hard to keep your legs closed? Life is simple and girls have one job (study, get degree, find job, save yourself for marriage) I don't understand what's so hard in doing that.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If my only options were to get married to the likes of the people on sspot or not be married it would be a damn easy choice. Kkkkk

It seems as though the only people desperately trying to get hitched are the guys seeing as they talk about 24/7 :dabcasar:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lot of men made mistakes during their youth but were able to bounce back by changing their life(moving to new town and staying away from the gang life) and did their best to make their children learn from their mistakes. But woman physically, psychological and mentally are not built for street life. Even, if she repents, she will have lot of scars and baggages that will hunt her back. Imagine little children or per teen that will hear his mum's wild history.

That's unislamic :mahubowtf:

Men and women repenting sincerely before God are at the same standing. That other garbage is gaal pseudoscience. That mentality is also why almost no one is chaste in the west.

Wtf would women be chaste in a society where men are effing everything on sight. It's unrealistic. The only places where women are chaste, so are the men.

Also I would be disturbed and disgusted if my father had bastard children running around everywhere as well. :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts