Xalimo dances to OFB gang music: "I got beef with the Malis"

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
who cares about criminals killing eachother good riddence to them all including the somali ones this doesnt include the innocent people who get harmed

couldn’t of been anymore wrong wallahi.

Beenta dhaaf. Eddy malis got Madows on ropes. Ofb are hiding. Who got shot at the other day? Cah I think it was ofb... :zhqjlmx:

Naa dont think so bro, I’m hearing the malis tpl got ofb on ropes

You lot like to waffle on here, to impress xalimos maybe

The fact is all over north london somali youths get bullied. My generation we were all united, nls, from Camden to Enfield u could walk anywhere as a somali and u were safe. Nowadays somali youths are getting used and abused by Madow olders.

Fore street edmonton Somalis r the most tapped, they run from the McDonald’s straight into somali maqaayad still holding their 7up bottle

tpl Somalis look like zombies from walking dead, one Madow can knock them all out

my generation u would never see a Madow walking with a Somali girl, all those jamaicans I knocked out in the past was for nothing

Macalin M

Out here

The fact is all over north london somali youths get bullied. My generation we were all united, nls, from Camden to Enfield u could walk anywhere as a somali and u were safe. Nowadays somali youths are getting used and abused by Madow olders.

Fore street edmonton Somalis r the most tapped, they run from the McDonald’s straight into somali maqaayad still holding their 7up bottle

tpl Somalis look like zombies from walking dead, one Madow can knock them all out
I’m not from north, I’m from south. And what xalimos do I gotta impress. I got hawiye brothers in north so I got news.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

my generation u would never see a Madow walking with a Somali girl, all those jamaicans I knocked out in the past was for nothing

Lmfao your generation were on nothing you guys used to be Madow punching bags, the new generation saved the Somali honour are you forgetting how back in 2006 20 Tottenham/Eddy Malis stabbed Mahir Osman from Camden to death. You guys only beefed fellow Malis. No Madows. Fore Street Malis ain’t even involved in the beef that much it’s mostly Upper Edmonton who have issues with the Tottenham Madows. TPL Malis and Albos got the totty yutes on ropes

Rip mo rip skengz rip chicken

i wouldn’t even be surprised if you’re Madow or ajnabi yourself g, no ones tryna impress any ting here tf, literally no Somali gets bullied by Madows like that especially in areas where there’s bare malis. wallahi it’s really not that deep and it ain’t even true

Last edited:
i wouldn’t even be surprised if you’re Madow or ajnabi yourself g, no ones tryna impress any ting here tf, literally no Somali gets bullied by Madows especially in areas where there’s bare malis wallahi it’s really not that deep,

Chat shit.

Pakies are bullying malis when the malis are on their one's by themselves.

Malis are weak pussies when surrounded by pakies.

Link -
Link -
Link -

Macalin M

Out here
Chat shit.

Pakies are bullying malis when the malis are on their one's by themselves.

Malis are weak pussies when surrounded by pakies.

Link -
Link -
Link -
First video is a 2/3 on one. Pakis are bullied in every ends in London even their own stronghold in east.

I can’t even tell if the second one is mali. Do malis even live in Bradford??? I wouldn’t know

and the third one. I can’t even tell what happened

i wouldn’t even be surprised if you’re Madow or ajnabi yourself g, no ones tryna impress any ting here tf, literally no Somali gets bullied by Madows like that especially in areas where there’s bare malis. wallahi it’s really not that deep and it ain’t even true
Nah he's right, it's a lil better now but even when I went to school Somalis were the butt of the joke. Areas with a lot of Somalis were different obviously but usually Somalis got verbally abused.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Nah he's right, it's a lil better now but even when I went to school Somalis were the butt of the joke. Areas with a lot of Somalis were different obviously but usually Somalis got verbally abused.

spongebobmeme.jpg

ok waaqo

They wouldn’t.. it remind me of that video that said ‘black kids beating up Asian kid’ but all the hands of the attackers was white. Kkkkkk
yh I thought that too but look on the description of the third vid and the channel, there's even one written in Somali so the guy is prob Somali.

I thought Asians and Somalis were cool in east but it's peak if they're targeted cus Asians are lowkey more racist than whites in England no cap

Trending