Xalimo dances to OFB gang music: "I got beef with the Malis"

The guy is jobless af :ftw9nwa: proper incel ting. He's chatting shit on SSpot at 1 AM and still is at 7 AM and making shit up :yloezpe: he needs to live life
this weirdo waaqo is calling me an incel:yloezpe::yloezpe:??, you made 8 or 9 different accounts coz your people don’t accept you and neither do Malis loool how does it feel to be an incel and not rated by Habeshas let alone Somalis??:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, African gang, Alulaengida, Waaqo of punt, NegusBahri, how many of you are there? in the article did it not say a Somali brudda killed an Albanian yes or no? this is why we pipe habesha tings ak

Nah he's right, it's a lil better now but even when I went to school Somalis were the butt of the joke. Areas with a lot of Somalis were different obviously but usually Somalis got verbally abused.
can someone call the Admin again on this xabashi incel please :yloezpe::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

this weirdo waaqo is calling me an incel:yloezpe::yloezpe:??, you made 8 or 9 different accounts coz your people don’t accept you and neither do Malis loool how does it feel to be an incel and not rated by Habeshas let alone Somalis??:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, African gang, Alulaengida, Waaqo of punt, NegusBahri, how many of you are there? in the article did it not say a Somali brudda killed an Albanian yes or no? this is why we pipe habesha tings ak
Yes I'm calling you incel. You're arquing with someone else on this thread about pakis and Somali beef at 1 AM and 7 AM which shows you have no life, at least not one worth living. You just mentioned random shit and habeshas for no reason. Looking at your post you seem to be heavily worried about lander tings getting piped in London :silanyolaugh: don't worry m8 they're getting it round ere. Tell your hoes to behave :dabcasar:

Yes I'm calling you incel. You're aruing with someone else on this thread about pakis and Somali beef at 1 AM and 7 AM which shows you have no life, at least not one worth living. You just mentioned random shit and habeshas for no reason. Looking at your post you seem to be heavily worried about lander tings getting piped in London :silanyolaugh: don't worry m8 they're getting it round ere. Tell your hoes to behave :dabcasar:
yhh 120% this is Waaqo of punt, the lander part sealed it:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: time to holla at the admin again, enjoy the rest of time you have here you weird yute, show me once where i mentioned Landers on this thread?

Attachments

• 0FAB1D34-1D51-4F19-AE7C-607EB6BD3481.png
    0FAB1D34-1D51-4F19-AE7C-607EB6BD3481.png
    1 MB · Views: 317

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Ofb Madows often come to edmonton to stab and bully Somalis. After 8pm the Somali gangs hide close to the somali restaurants in edmonton .
Lool no one in north likes the ofb lot the albanians and malis have had em on ropes for time now. They beef other Madows and one mali sect now they scream "i got beef with the malis" like they're frosty who actually beefs malis in camden

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Guys stop taking everything these tings say srsly :wowsweat: dont sweat it these are the same girls that scream "ill never marry a mali man" its jokss:heh: just wish they'd test the Madows as much as they test us :mjkkk: most faraxs respond negativly to this shit its a trap just nod ure head and laugh it off these girls are testing you cause they want faraxs. All xalimos get :it0tdo8::it0tdo8: except the bruck ones that chase Madows:nahgirl:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Guys stop taking everything these tings say srsly :wowsweat: dont sweat it these are the same girls that scream "ill never marry a mali man" its jokss:heh: just wish they'd test the Madows as much as they test us :mjkkk: most faraxs respond negativly to this shit its a trap just nod ure head and laugh it off these girls are testing you cause they want faraxs. All xalimos get :it0tdo8::it0tdo8: except the bruck ones that chase Madows:nahgirl:

Man like Richi!!!! I’m a blockaaaa

Trending